L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pain while having sex

NoraLaneWei

Greenlighter
I'm 22 years old and finally lost my virginity recently. I've been with my SO for almost two years. However, it really hurt. When I did it it felt like he was ripping me open, and very hollow. Thankfully there was no bleeding or tearing (except my hymen, of course). He did manage to go all the way in. But it was this constant, thrashing pain. I began sobbing nonstop. Of course, this was a huge turn-off to him.

I went to the OB/GYN and got a pelvic ultrasound. The results came back normal. I am not sure why I have this problem. I've tried to get pap smears three times when I was still a virgin and they were similar. It hurt so much the docs couldn't get the speculum in. This OB/GYN refused to do it even after request. He also didn't think the skin around my hymen needed to be cut or anything.

Now, I have heard other things. Like you just need to have more foreplay and get wet and/or use lube. No one I know uses lube. I am very worried because sex is an important part of our relationship and I'm looking forward to having more. I just don't want it to keep hurting so badly! I own a few pairs of Ben Wa Balls and I masturbate frequently.

Does anybody have any other advice for me? Been in a similar situation? Thanks.

It's going to hurt the first few times at least!

One of my friends was constantly in severe pain when she had sex and ended up at hospital because the pain was so intense - she described is a stabbing sharp pain inside her, towards her uterus.

There's not much advice to give except teach your guy how to make you wet. Different things work for different girls. He needs to know what turns you on.

Look at it as a voyage of discovery into each other's fountains of pleasure ;)

It's going to hurt the first few times at least!

One of my friends was constantly in severe pain when she had sex and ended up at hospital because the pain was so intense - she described is a stabbing sharp pain inside her, towards her uterus.

There's not much advice to give except teach your guy how to make you wet. Different things work for different girls. He needs to know what turns you on.

Look at it as a voyage of discovery into each other's fountains of pleasure ;)

Thanks for the info! The pain was so intense that for two or three days after I lost it, it radiated to my lower back and I was sore even while sitting or in bed. Can't wait until that goes away. YESS!

Mmm. Just keep in mind that if it doesn't go away, you're going to have to deal with the pain while you fuck.

I'm sure it will dull down and hurt less and less each time.

But sometimes, especially if your lad is well hung, it will be a combo of pleasure and pain.

It's not all bad, though. It can be a good pain sometimes :)

I hear you about the stabbing pain, coz I have seen it in action...not fun for the girl! ;)

Try starting with oral sex to get things "warmed up" down there. Sex will always hurt at first because the muscles tighten up, but if you use fingers/oral beforehand you should be fine. All situations are different. Enjoy!

:\ If even the speculum hurts, have you considered the possibility of endometriosis?

Not to scare you, but painful intercourse is a hallmark symptom. Continue to seek answers!

Shit I'm a male and the first time I had sex I thought the girl was going to snap my penis in half. That crazy biotch

Here are some possible terms for you to google.

If you have seen an ob/gyn and all the medical possibilities have been rules out. Look into vaginismus and vulvodynia.