Mental Health Pain, Sadness, and decay

ThatSpaceyKid

Bluelighter
I would be lying if I were to say I was okay.... The issues at home are getting much worse. My mental health is suffering.... I am to ... My dad doesnt love me or even give a fuck about me.... For the last 2 months I have noticed a change and a pattern that has always been present... My home is broken.
My dad doesnt even want to spend time with any of us. He spends most of his time in the room alone. He avoids starting a conversation 90% of the time. He yells all the time. He is always giving me dirty looks. When we are together he just looks so mad... He has his jaw grinding so much too. He sighs and breaths fast. He doesnt look me in the eyes. Or even look at me when we talk. He has been silent more recently.
He doesnt acknowledge us much. When were together and I try to speak to him he blows me off, starts arguments, ignores me, or he is on the phone with others. He doesnt talk about me to others. He doesnt try with me. I can feel his anger legitimately at times.

He has become this way towards my brother and my mom as well.... He doesnt want to resolve any thing. He criticizes me and judges me. Lately there has been a shortage on food. As well as toilet paper, etc. Like legit... We barely even eat like we used to. He buys water but doesnt put it in the house where its available. He neglects his house duties... He doesnt answer my calls/text any more. He is always tired and annoyed. He treats us like a burden. He makes plans then cancels often. He is suddenly saying I owe him money when I do not. He shames me alot.

This Thanksgiving is proof enough. . I spent mine in my room alone. Sad. And empty... this whole weekend my dad hasn't even made any attempt...... I feel like I dont matter. I feel like it's all my fault.... Part of it is... I've been using meth again to cope.... I just want my mom and my dad....... I feel inferior and unworthy. I feel unloved and unimportant. I feel empty. I feel like hurting myself. I feel confused. It feels like every thing is wrong. I am having issues with memory especially short term. I constantly am in and out of my room or in and outside. I cant concentrate. I cant focus. I feel a heavy sad feeling all day long. I just sit around any more waiting for them to be my family... But the silence. Just goes on and on. But .... There have been feeble attempts lately from my dad.... But were all so discouraged at the moment....

I dont even wanna go out now. Has he given up on me. Does he have his own problems.... How can I cope.... It hurts....

How old are you?

I know you prally don't wanna hear this but there are alit of kids/adults who have it much worse just knowing that should make you a little happier

N what's the issue does he have a mental illness or is he just a dick ??

I was abused from 7-18 so i understand it caused me to have ptsd

The only other thing I could think of is start spiking his drink with benzos lol

I am 23. I completely agree. Many others do have it worse... But it's never been a competition or comparison.. Since I was young to my parents mind fucked me. And when I turned 15ish it turned into all out psychological ware fare....... I have PTSD as well. I have anxiety and depression. Na this person is just fucked in the head lol...... Maybe even narcissistic...... I've been being ostracized for years now. I am estranged from my family. I have lost many friends. I have been subjected to psychological tactics. Manipulation. Verbal and emotional abuse.... I've also been dehumanized..... Either I live with my parents or I live in rehab... My father being silent has an effect. Because then my mom becomes a totally bitter bitch...... Like legit. And she just ignores us too. Doesnt cook. She never supported me or provided my emotional needs.... None of them did...

It's been 3 weeks or so.... The silent treatment.... Always leaves me feeling like a worthless piece of trash... .

How old are you?

I know you prally don't wanna hear this but there are alit of kids/adults who have it much worse just knowing that should make you a little happier

N what's the issue does he have a mental illness or is he just a dick ??

I was abused from 7-18 so i understand it caused me to have ptsd

The only other thing I could think of is start spiking his drink with benzos lol
Lol no....... Thatll end very badly..... I just shoot up meth to cope.... I have since I was bout 18 years old.....

Some parents should have never been parents unfortunately we can't pick our parents

Why don't you move out (I'm 27 live at home n always will, I live off ssi)

When I need a break I just go to the psych hospital for 3 days

And it sounds like a rehab is better than you being at home??

N idk where you live but where I live theres programs you can get into where they have basically free housing as long as you don't test positive for drugs