• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pain, Pain go AWAY!

PaintTheTown

Bluelighter
Don't come back another day!

Who am I kidding its like a lost dog and always finds its way back home.

I have been sober a year and need some advice to treat daily chronic pain? Its to bad for regular Tylenol or Motrin. Obviously opiates stopped the pain so Kratom worked wonders but I had to taper off. I have terrible joint pain, mouth, and muscle pain due to Sjogrens Syndrome, Graves Disease, and RA. Any suggestions to treat the pain? Its my biggest trigger so any advice will help. Thanks!

No, kava is surprisingly non addictive. You can drink it every day for months and then stop without withdrawal. It doesn't even seem to produce psychological cravings, although there are people who like it a lot and drink it daily for years.

No, kava is surprisingly non addictive. You can drink it every day for months and then stop without withdrawal. It doesn't even seem to produce psychological cravings, although there are people who like it a lot and drink it daily for years.
Okay I will do some research and check this out. My biggest trigger is uncontrolled pain and I really don't want to take an anticonvulsant which is all they offer these days for chronic pain. I really wish I didn't have such an addictive personality because kratom works awesome for pain.