Open Discussion Pain of withdrawal

DominicStGermain

Greenlighter
The last thirty years of a man who went to medical school (top ten), became a phenomina and then became a drug addict. I cry when i think of what i could have accomplished and i curse the devil. But i bless the lord who has so patiently allowed me to learn what i needed to learn

the last thirty years of a man who went to medical school (top ten), became a phenomina and then became a drug addict. I cry when i think of what i could have accomplished and i curse the devil. But i bless the lord who has so patiently allowed me to learn what i needed to learn

do not allow the present authorties define what you need, you know exactly what your body is telling you. Dps doesent care, dea doesent care i care god cares jesus cares

Remember that the authorities are established by god but alot of times they just get it wrong, they forget that their purpose is to help us, not hurt us. There is a major drug problem in this country. If these agencies approached this issue as they should, medical instead of legal and force, with compassion: We would win this battle against drugs!
do not allow the present authorties define what you need, you know exactly what your body is telling you. Dps doesent care, dea doesent care i care god cares jesus cares

Let me ask you, just how does a cow know it needs a salt lick? How do we know we need water or other vital nutrientients ? I am going to tell youj right now just how damn educated i am. I attended the university of california, irvine at about 25 years old. I then matriculated to the university of michigan medical school in ann arbor-pretty damn smart, right? Apparently not smart enough to keep from getting addicted to dilaudid> i began taking over 100mg per day, thank god orally. I have gone through just about every withdrawal you can mention, even stimulants combined with opiates. I can help your withdrawal. Gabapentine 600mg every 4 hours, clonidine .1-.2 mg every 4-6 hours (monitor blood pressure if it falls below 90/60 get your ass to the hospital) if you can tell your doctor just what your are going through, he may help your witherawal symptoms with whatever your body needs. My mother alsways said do not start a sentence with "and". That is the whole thing togethjer is'nt it. They never considered that this who drug problem is medcal not legal. '

I have had to answer jjust where aspects of the brain were. I have held that which allowed the genius of whoever this man was. What do we know? Please those of you that pursue those who are simply ill. Pleas don't hurt them,. Please? For your authority has been established before god who will require an accounting of your behavior:please, please,on my knees, please do not hurt them they are already in pain enoughm please?