• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pain Killing Effect of a combination of .75mg Halcion and 10mg Valium

seanwomalley

Greenlighter
I have had chronic neck pain for 25 years no cause no diagnosis no effective treatment and I have tried everything from Massage to Fentanyl. Nothing works. About a month ago I had to get significant dental work and instead of putting me out they gave me .75 Mg of Halcion and 10 mg of Valium. I worked as advertised. However as a side effect my neck stopped hurting for the next 8 to 10 hours. Not only that the pain not only went away my neck felt “good”. Even strong narcotics never made my neck feel good. I have never experience total pain relief from any intervention. Not also I have tried Halcion and Valium separately without anything close to this effect.

So has anyone else ever heard of this combination used for pain and if it works what does it imply about my pain? I think it eliminates the possibility that it is spine related and is more muscle/nerve problems.

Since I probably can’t take this regularly, that much Halcion does amazing things to your memory. I am looking for other safer ways to achieve the same effect.

Sean

Halcion is basically the crack of benzos in that it is insanely powerful (.75mg of Halcion is approximately equal to 20-30 mg of Valium) but also very short-acting. Not really a drug for providing sustained pain relief.

Anyway, have you tried Lyrica (Pregabalin)? A successor to Gabapentin, it provides anti-anxiety, anti-convulsant and pain-killing effects, has a relatively low potential for abuse, and it's recently gone generic, atleast in Europe.

Diazepam has powerful muscle-relaxant effects. Helps a lot w pain and is prescribed for pain conditions.

Triazolam wouldn't be desirable for pain, but will knock you out so you don't feel pain (powerful hypnotic properties).

As mentioned, gabapentin/pregabalin is useful for analgesic effects.