• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pain in eye, ear, and around eye in the sinus area.

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
ive only done it a handful of times. maybe every other friday. I typically do .5 to a full gram over the course of 3 - 4 hours. I do it all up one side cuz the other side is usually hindered by allergies and what not. after maybe 3 or so good lines im feelin good but then my ear would hurt... my buddy claimed it was just the pressure. then my eye. and then the area above and below. i dont get migraines or anything. but this shit hurts. If this is what its like i dont see the appeal. lol. anyone else have this problem? this is some fire too. im not new to stims either. Any ideas? thanks!

The painful sensation that began in your eye due to pressure as your friend suggested could spread considering the pain stayed around the same area you first felt affected.

I personally dislike snorting cocaine, my nose would always hate me afterwards and prolonged use over several hours would unlike you give me headaches. This pressure, painful sensation is not normal from my long history of coca dabbles. If you're enjoying yourself but want to avoid this sensation you're experiencing then try smoking?

Otherwise, give your virgin nasal passages a rest, try and share the love between the two, try different batch of coca, and if problem continues then I would shelf the use because I can imagine it getting worse over time.

Sorry I couldn't help further.
Chon P