• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pain in crook of arm when extending arm?

shadowstryker

Bluelighter
For the past few days, for some reason, if I fully extend my arm I get this strong, sharp pain in the crook of my arm. This is where I typically IV, but when I arm is extended quickly it feels like someone is stabbing a syringe into the vein right there. I'm not sure of its scar tissue from injecting there so often that's ripping, or I accidentally shot into the tendon that's there or what, I have no idea. It's not pleasant at all however. Another thing it could be is I recall not long ago loading up 70 units into a syringe, registering, shooting 45, and shooting the other 25 about an hour later. This means that there was some coagulated blood in the syringe the second time, but it seemed alright at the time. Could this have caused it? I'll also note that for the past few days and only recently starting to fade I had a couple really dark purple small dots on my arm from injecting. I mean really small, like maybe a couple times larger than a typical track mark. Never gotten these before but it happened after injecting that aforementioned second time I do know that.

Any ideas? I'm not really worried about it because it isn't constantly annoying me, only when extending/straightening my arm, but still really curious if I should get it looked at.

I'm having the same issue, although the pain is very weak, definitely not strong.
Last time I injected something was saturday, heroin in the afternoon and a little coke during the night.
Vein looks completely normal except for a couple of tiny red dots on the injection sites.

Sorry that I can't help you OP but I'm curious aswell.
Tbh it feels like something is inflamed when I touch the point that hurts (crook of the right arm, slightly above the vein).

I'm having the same issue, although the pain is very weak, definitely not strong.
Last time I injected something was saturday, heroin in the afternoon and a little coke during the night.
Vein looks completely normal except for a couple of tiny red dots on the injection sites.

Sorry that I can't help you OP but I'm curious aswell.
Tbh it feels like something is inflamed when I touch the point that hurts (crook of the right arm, slightly above the vein).
Same deal, no pain or otherwise abnormalities, just when I'm extending my arm. But it's a sharp burning like I'm being stabbed or pinching a nerve.