• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Pain clinics and Urine Drug Tests, whats the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way no one here speaks sarcasm very well. I know, sometimes i'm a little too advanced intellectually and with experience than a lot of people. You'll catch up one day loves.

this thread is not productive so i am closing it. if you would like to ask a question that is within the rules of the BLUA then you are welcome to start your own thread or place it in another thread as you think appropriate.

that said, 5 days abstinent from all opiates and still going into precipitated withdrawals is highly unusual and i doubt anyone but a doctor familiar with your care is able to understand what is going on.

none of us need to lay down our addict credentials for you but i'll tell you now i was the worst in my rehab by a country mile and took things significantly further than most people i meet at NA. this isn't winning for me, this is trying to make the best of a bad situation, using the utter shite i have been through to help others. maybe if you took the time to read some of the other threads to get a feel for what is appropriate, you would understand why you have met this reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.