• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants p-F-Deprenyl

Slim_b

Bluelighter
Considered trying this drug as a possible way to treat my ADHD but after reading about I must admit, it leaves me a bit nervous and worried. It sound like it requires dietary restriktions and can’t be combined with any SSRI’s as it can lead to death of serotonin syndrome. Anyone who has experience with this or with Selegiline?

Ive had p-F-deprenyl. It is not a good alternative to a stimulant for most people. I found it pretty sedating actually.

The dietary implications are tricky too. I had a single glass of red wine 10 hours later and I had one of the weirdest headaches of my life. The pressure sensation was unsettling. I always thought those restrictions were exaggerated or overblown. They aren't.

Pushy.
Any more experiences with this substance? I'm interested if it's a racemate and has actual stimulatory effects and/or readily inhibits MAO-A. Was hoping that maybe I don't get the cheese effects so much but @negrogesic is a bummer..

Sedating, as in what? Anxiolytic like pregabalin/benzo or just sedating like an antihistamine?