View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

P. Cubensis + MDMA (hippyflip) + 2-CB

Fridolin

Bluelighter
I was finding interest in both the hippyflip and MDMA + 2cb combo for quite a while now. Reading opinions and reports made me wonder... What if one was to combine the three into one long experience.
I am talking about a scheduled triple flip instead of all of them together (that would be just mad, right?).

Let's imagine three people. All of them have some experience with various substances, two of them having tried all three materials separately but one of them having no experience with psychs, only stimulants and MDMA.

I believe that 2g of dried P. Cubensis would be a good start sometime during late morning/early afternoon. About 2-3 hours into the experience all three participants would orally ingest 1.5mg/body kg of MDMA. From what I understand, a successful flip is when you time MDMA to kick in (or is it peak?) just when the first substance stops peaking. Supplement doses (half the amount of original mdma doses) would also be preportioned, just in case. Is it correct to think that MDMA would increase the effects of shrooms? Or at least bring them back to a similar level as they were during peak?

So now the three people are in the flip. I assume it would last about 2-3 hours (approx. one hour longer if the supplement dose is taken). Just when the flip starts winding down they would take 10-15mg of 2cb hbr orally. I have read that it is best to take the 2cb after mdma's peak. I imagine it would produce a very nice comedown.
If my calculations are correct, the whole experience would last around 10 hours.

How do you think it would work? Any other ideas or your personal opinions on how you would go about doing it yourself?

1. Mushrooms cause tachyphylaxis which means it's not effective to take other psychedelics after them.
2. As a rule of thumb drugs with doses 50-500mg are slightly weight dependent. I recommend
Code:
 (weight in kg)/2 + 90 = dose in mg
as a formula to determine pure MDMA dose
3. I would definitely not recommend someone who has not tripped before jumping in with a combination, especially something complex like this.
4. Your timing plan for a flip sounds good.
5. Adding the third compound sounds a bit complex for my liking at this level.

Personally, I would like to try a long-lasting substance like DOx but it's rather scary as there would be no control over it. The triple flip, at least to me, seems like a reasonable idea, considering that the doses are somewhat mild. They could probably be reduced even further for the person trying psychs for the first time.
It would be nice if someone could tell from personal experience how significant the cross tolerance between shrooms and 2cb is.

^ Thanks for the dosage info!

Last edited:
I don't think there is no control over longer compounds at all. Certainly you need to understand how you respond to psychedelics and do your research but it's not some unknown.

In any case I'd start with something much simpler for someone who hasn't tripped before

Yes you are probably right. But it would depend on the first timer. If the person feels like skipping out the third flip then it's fine. Although, the other two would still probably go with the plan. How would you schedule eating in this scenario? When would it be best time to have lunch, dinner?