• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy's ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

asvpp

Greenlighter
ive had oxycodone in my medicine cabinet from when i tore my achilles, i did not take them cause i was to scared to but now im curious.. is it worth it ? and should i take half of it ?

Are they Percocet or plain oxycodone? What strength? Are they worth it? No unless you need them.

Are they Percocet or plain oxycodone? What strength? Are they worth it? No unless you need them.

theyre plain 5mg oxy's, my friend had mentioned they get you high but i dont think its worth it.

Its not. I want to go back and kick my dumb young ass daily for ever starting.

They will most certainly get you high if you have no tolerance. Oh to be back where you are, some pain free times for sure. It's not worth getting a habit though, but you're unlikely to do so with 1 box. In Oz our 5mg oxycodone pills are called Endone 20 per pack. I recall swallowing 40 of those fuckers at once and it was like taking nothing as far as a high but they certainly pulled me out of withdrawal just in time.

Don't fuck with it man. the fact you are here talking about considering it is worrisome. It means you're drawn to it, have a curiosity. It's a calling card for potential for addiction. My advice is take the next exit and don't come back.

ive had oxycodone in my medicine cabinet from when i tore my achilles, i did not take them cause i was to scared to but now im curious.. is it worth it ? and should i take half of it ?
it really depends on your perpencity to compulsive behaviors. have you ever noticed in the past being addicted to things, like doing them and doing them without regard to consequences despite how small those consequences were? if so, i'd steer clear, if not than it can't hurt to try 1 to see how you feel on them. how many do you have? 1 5mg pill shouldn't make you sick or anything but it also depends on your body. my ex girlfriend said 1 percocet made her sick to her stomach so everyone is different.

be fore warned however, like everyone else says it's not worth catching a habit. meaning don't go taking them repeatedly in 1 day and for consecutive days in a row, that's how you become dependent on them physically which can and will lead to addiction. good luck and have fun imo but be smart.

Oxy is my favorite opiate. I like it more than I like heroin...in fact eating some oxycodone, perhaps followed by snorting a line of oxycodone, results in a feeling I like about as much as the feeling that results from shooting dope...that's how much I like it. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I haven't gotten to try it on any sort of regular basis as it's somewhat of a rarity where I live, and when you do find it the drug is overpriced/a rip-off.

However if I ever received a prescription for oxycodone which my insurance would cover, I'd definitely become an opiate addict, no doubt about that. Definitely a top 5 favorite drug of mine

But the responsible thing, despite all those glowing accolades of mine, is to recommend that you not try strong opiates unless you legitimately need them for pain. :)

Yeah, mine too. My current situation is rather love/hate, mostly I love it and hate that I stopped, but the very fact that I have stopped and dont want it, not because of the drug (lets not lie,it is fucking good) but because of everything else tells you just how much it isnt worth it.

keep in mind, op, i used opiates 2-3 days a week for 6 years without experiencing physical withdrawal symptoms - but i was absolutely mentally addicted at the very first time. it can go all downhill from that first pill...

Went through a small phase of dependency on Oxy after car accident. Was in love for a good minute. Haven't done it in many years. Recently Stumbled across 5 5mg Percs. Slugged them down and proceeded to puke in about 2 hours and I can thankfully say I no longer have that urge to revisit that again. As for Op, pain killers are currently an epidemic in America. Maybe you take one and just have a good time. Or maybe you take one and soon find the only thing that truly matters in your life is when you get the next one. That's a decision everyone has to make for themselves but the way I see it, once you cross the boundary of hard drugs, whether illicit or pharma, that is one slippery slope. But don't take my word for it. Ask any bluelighter.

Hey, saw your other post about wanting to try Xanax too. If you do decide to take either the oxy or the Xanax to not combine them, esp since you have no tolerance to either of these substances mixing them is a bad idea. Also neither should be mixed with alcohol.

That said 5mg oxy if you haven't taken much before will make you feel pretty chill, but the pull to take more or keep playing around with them creeps up fast.
xx

I'm going to close this thread because it's really not suitable for OD. If you feel unsatisfied with that decision I will reopen it and move it to BDD. You should also check out our thread Personal Accounts of Addiction, if you want some insight.

My opinion is basically, if you are okay with the fact that theres a high chance that taking oxycodone could forever change your life, then go for it. But really think about that, beyond just 'will it make me feel good', think of how many people innocently tried out percocets when they were younger and then went on to battle with heroin addiction and other drug addictions for years, and how many people die before they get clean. I'm not passing judgement on the lifestyle, I learned to adapt to it, and most do. There's nothing inherently wrong about being a dope fiend if you think long and hard about it. It doesn't mean you have to rob people. However, it often leads to risky behavior and bad health, and often death as well.

The 'fall from grace' is pretty slow usually, it's not like you just wake up one day behind a bush with a crack pipe and a needle in your neck, but you sure could! Just don't complain if you find yourself there, because no one likes a whining junkie.

And also, as an aside, there are so many threads that people post on blue light like this, and then they come back a few months/years later talking about how they are now suffering from a horrible addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.