• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxys with drinking

kholefiend

Greenlighter
i had a few shots of tequila a few hours ago i dont feel them anymore am i good to take an oxy 15 with no tolerance

Yea your fine, I look at it as a totally safe combo as long as you don’t get like full nodded while piss drunk, but some opiates and alcohol is for the most part safe imo…but as mentioned better with coffee, you’ll want them in the morning trust me

I second this! Morning coffee with some Oxy :)
can i ask what the rest of your day is like after you come down from the oxy. do you feel like shit or is the comedown smooth. ive always taken it a few hours before i go to bed

if i took some oxys at 12:30PM would i be good to see my family around 6 hours later and be able to seem sober?
I can't really answer that for you. It depends on how much you take, your tolerance, and how good you are at pretending sobriety.

I can't really answer that for you. It depends on how much you take, your tolerance, and how good you are at pretending sobriety.
If we both weren't sober, I'd love to go out drinking with you. this guy is the man, haha I wonder why people ask questions that are really self explanatory. like if I take more of x drug will it make me higher LOL like really? or if I take x amount of drug that is cose to its LD50, will it kill me..... stupidity at its finest.....

One's biggest concern with mixing alcohol and opioid pills should not be with the opioids themselves but rather with whether or not the pills contain acetaminophen (paracetamol).