• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids OxyNormORO ?

Pinprick

Bluelighter
I ran across about a dozen of these in 20 mg in Cambodia and I tried googling them but not much popped up , I believe she said you put them under your tongue which I’m assuming makes them immediate release, I tried a Extended release oxy and thought it sucked , are these water soluble to the point where you can. Shoot them ? Pretty big in size ,white,about 1/2” round1/4” thick with a “20 on one side and a O on the other....
Also came across some bromazepam 6 mg which to me sound a lot like valium
thank you for the info

Well first of all you found something hugely better than OxyContin or other extended release tabs. People have ruined their teeth by chewing on OCs all day to speed up the absorbtion but no need for that with these, if you don't feel anything sublingual you'll absorb the rest of it pretty quickly from your stomach. I'd be thrilled to have sublingual 20 mg OxyNorm because it'd be exciting to try an old familiar friend in a new form. People can vary widely in how quickly and effectively they absorb a sublingual drug and also because there's no wide experience on the long-term effects of injecting that particular tablet and we don't really know how they made it work, my advice would be to clean your mouth of any mucus or such and give them a try under your tongue and then rinse and swallow all the crumbs by drinking some water so you can really tell how it tastes because taste comes from the top of the tongue.

Bromazepam 6 mg is nowhere near as euphoric as diazepam, in my opinion, and i've never heard of anyone preferring it to Valium, Klonopin, or Xanax, if all of those were available at reasonable cost.

Even Ativan (lorazepam) would be snapped up much faster than bromazepam. But if you have anxiety and nothing else is available, then sure, go for it. We used to get it by mail from South Africa because it was sold almost like OTC there. I'd rather have bromazepam than phenazepam.

Last edited:
Well first of all you found something hugely better than OxyContin or other extended release tabs. People have ruined their teeth by chewing on OCs all day to speed up the absorbtion but no need for that with these, if you don't feel anything sublingual you'll absorb the rest of it pretty quickly from your stomach. I'd be thrilled to have sublingual 20 mg OxyNorm because it'd be exciting to try an old familiar friend in a new form. People can vary widely in how quickly and effectively they absorb a sublingual drug and also because there's no wide experience on the long-term effects of injecting that particular tablet and we don't really know how they made it work, my advice would be to clean your mouth of any mucus or such and give them a try under your tongue and then rinse and swallow all the crumbs by drinking some water so you can really tell how it tastes because taste comes from the top of the tongue.

Bromazepam 6 mg is nowhere near as euphoric as diazepam, in my opinion, and i've never heard of anyone preferring it to Valium, Klonopin, or Xanax, if all of those were available at reasonable cost.

Even Ativan (lorazepam) would be snapped up much faster than bromazepam. But if you have anxiety and nothing else is available, then sure, go for it. We used to get it by mail from South Africa because it was sold almost like OTC there. I'd rather have bromazepam than phenazepam.
Thank you for your feedback, I was a little worried that they were extended release because I never heard of them before , I heard of nitro that was put under your tongue because of your heart I believe but not oxy’s , I’ll try one later today right after I run a few errands..

ok I only picked up a box of the bromazepam because I wasn’t sure about them , they have 3 score lines on then to make it easier to take them in a smaller dose,I’ll give them a try the following day first thing in the morning so I can judge on how they make me feel , ...

I’ll repost results later now that I know that there ok

nitroglycerin under the tongue? don't they have Temgesic there, 0.2 mg sublingual buprenorphine? that's been used for a long time by many opiate lovers before it was made into Subutex.

good to have is a mortar and pestle that you could drink out of it a goblet after you grind tablets to powder, my favorite solvent for opiates was Coca Cola made with sugar. it would be recklessly dangerous to try to inject a new tablet like OxyNorm but i can't see how it could hurt you if they don't work sublingually to grind it to powder and then have it with your favorite soft drink.

one-third of a 6 mg bromazepam is gonna be less noticeable than that 20 mg oxycodone either sublingual or dissolved in soda.

i didn't tell you that OxyNorm was safe to take. fake pills are made all over with variable amounts of fentanyl RCs but they're probly gonna copy an existing and widely recognized tablet but anything's possible. very popular in those fakes look like a 30 mg Roxicodone. good luck and may God be with you!

i tried to find the product insert or other info but none of it was in English and it's been too long since i could read French.

Last edited:
Just a brief update, yes they’re totally melt away under your tongue within a minute,2 tops they have a cheap toothpaste kinda. Taste to them ,they work ok i hah that warm fuzzy feeling up my neck for a couple hours and the usually oxy feeling to them ,it’s a new experience for me and I thing I’ll swing by and buy a few more today to bring home with me .....

Cool. You're an explorer of a very new way to take oxycodone. I asked you to report on the taste because if OxyNorm (o) becomes very popular it could be counterfeited, and fentanyl definitely works taken sublingually, so i'd urge you to tell more of a story and give us a timeline of how quickly it affected you, it'd be amazing if there were no crumbs left and they could use this technology for numerous drugs this is worth researching to find out how it works. Sublingual absorption could absorb faster than my grinding pills and drinking in Coca Cola solution. Temgesic leaves powder in the mouth and Reckitt Suboxone needed to be held under the tongue for like 20 minutes and one of the generics (Amneal?) was even worse, rock solid tablet. In 2017 i was getting scripped the 8-mg generic Subutex very small white tablets and they dissolved quickly with no residue, but older versions took forever to dissolve and it'd be problematic because you can't talk all that time.

I've never heard of anyone taking oxycodone or hydrocodone powder sublingually and so that technology is very new and whatever made it dissolve so quickly in your mouth is not something you want to be injecting into a vein or muscle because it was tested for being safe when taken as directed or maybe also for overdose of multiple tabs all taken sublingually but i'd bet any amount even money it was not tested for safety by compulsive IVers who want to inject everything.

OK. i get it. Seems you're just visiting there and that's why you didn't know the sublingual Temmies. Hey, buying them in boxes probably means this is new pharmacy stock. My best all-time life high was from Cambodia in the mail. Just one ampoule of 10 mg morphine chlorhydrate made by the French company Servier. If you want to take something IV that's safe see if your box seller can supply a box of those ampoules.

That OxyNorm came in a box. There should be stuff identifying the drug, and a product insert. Can you copy some written info and post it here? Is a photo of box or insert possible?

Maybe not a good idea to be carrying a mortar & pestle in yr luggage going through customs, and maybe extra weight would be a concern, but surface mail slow boat mail could be a way to send it home, postal rates there are subsidized by the government. How did you find that lady seller of drugs in boxes? Whoever helped you find her did you a great boon and is worthy of a gift.

As to mailing, iv'e been following the drugs by mail scene for decades and it's very clear no matter the country, and putting aside drug sniffing dogs looking for whatever they look for, customs will always prioritize and give the most and closest attention to Express Mail EMS, after that couriers like FedEx, DHL, UPS, then comes airmail packages registered mail usually, and down at the very bottom is the slow boat surface mail for low-value commercial items mostly. Just sayin as a word to the wise. EMS gets more attention than the couriers because it's gonna be easier for the post office to coordinate with LE for a controlled delivery by a LE mail carrier than it would be to do the same with FedEx. But be advised that FedEx can ask you to open yr package for inspection before it's accepted and they do that in "high risk" countries from time to time. But postal mail is supposed to be private.

Last edited:
Cool. You're an explorer of a very new way to take oxycodone. I asked you to report on the taste because if OxyNorm (o) becomes very popular it could be counterfeited, and fentanyl definitely works taken sublingually, so i'd urge you to tell more of a story and give us a timeline of how quickly it affected you, it'd be amazing if there were no crumbs left and they could use this technology for numerous drugs this is worth researching to find out how it works. Sublingual absorption could absorb faster than my grinding pills and drinking in Coca Cola solution. Temgesic leaves powder in the mouth and Reckitt Suboxone needed to be held under the tongue for like 20 minutes and one of the generics (Amneal?) was even worse, rock solid tablet. In 2017 i was getting scripped the 8-mg generic Subutex very small white tablets and they dissolved quickly with no residue, but older versions took forever to dissolve and it'd be problematic because you can't talk all that time.

I've never heard of anyone taking oxycodone or hydrocodone powder sublingually and so that technology is very new and whatever made it dissolve so quickly in your mouth is not something you want to be injecting into a vein or muscle because it was tested for being safe when taken as directed or maybe also for overdose of multiple tabs all taken sublingually but i'd bet any amount even money it was not tested for safety by compulsive IVers who want to inject everything.

OK. i get it. Seems you're just visiting there and that's why you didn't know the sublingual Temmies. Hey, buying them in boxes probably means this is new pharmacy stock. My best all-time life high was from Cambodia in the mail. Just one ampoule of 10 mg morphine chlorhydrate made by the French company Servier. If you want to take something IV that's safe see if your box seller can supply a box of those ampoules.

That OxyNorm came in a box. There should be stuff identifying the drug, and a product insert. Can you copy some written info and post it here? Is a photo of box or insert possible?

Maybe not a good idea to be carrying a mortar & pestle in yr luggage going through customs, and maybe extra weight would be a concern, but surface mail slow boat mail could be a way to send it home, postal rates there are subsidized by the government. How did you find that lady seller of drugs in boxes? Whoever helped you find her did you a great boon and is worthy of a gift.

As to mailing, iv'e been following the drugs by mail scene for decades and it's very clear no matter the country, and putting aside drug sniffing dogs looking for whatever they look for, customs will always prioritize and give the most and closest attention to Express Mail EMS, after that couriers like FedEx, DHL, UPS, then comes airmail packages registered mail usually, and down at the very bottom is the slow boat surface mail for low-value commercial items mostly. Just sayin as a word to the wise. EMS gets more attention than the couriers because it's gonna be easier for the post office to coordinate with LE for a controlled delivery by a LE mail carrier than it would be to do the same with FedEx. But be advised that FedEx can ask you to open yr package for inspection before it's accepted and they do that in "high risk" countries from time to time. But postal mail is supposed to be private.

it’s written in Cambodian,the only thing that’s in English is the writing on the blister pack