• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxymorphone

Curious1990

Greenlighter
I was given a couple of oxymorphone hydrocloryde 5mgs. I take 20mgs of oxycodone to get a buzz. I took a whole 5 (orally)and I'm not feeling anything. What is a safe amount to take to get a nice buzz? They are the blue round ones with K 70 on it

To my knowledge oxymorphone is 2 to 2.5x as strong as oxycodone mg to mg. Wait for more answers though and please do not risk an overdose.

Yeah lol I'm not trying to od

Of course, an overdose is no laughing matter. Opana is not a very euphoric drug it is a strong pain killer that can be related to feeling similar but stronger than morphine. I suggest you talk to a physician about your pain and your medication.

It's because oral oxymorphone is an inefficient RoA. Trying snorting A LITTLE BIT. It will be MUCH MUCH stronger that way. Like 1/4 of the pill AT THE MOST.

Okay. Thank you very much for the information monk. And I never said anything about od'ing being a laughing matter hateswater

Okay. Thank you very much for the information monk. And I never said anything about od'ing being a laughing matter hateswater

Let me save you the time. This is almost 2020. Those tabs will more than likely gel up as they are in your nostrils.

Yeah Oxymorphone is stronger than Oxycodone.
But the catch is, the Oxymorphone's ORAL BA... Which is very low. While Oxycodone has a very high ORAL BA.

Snorting Oxymorphone I heard is crazy good.
But be careful, it's VERY strong when snorted.

Know your tolerance.

How do you get around it geling up? Dry out my nose? I've never really snorted stuff . But I'll try

Yo I have sniffed both the IRs, which to me sounds like what u have OP! and the ERs, just fine.. The ERs do gel a bit in your nose, some generic ERs do more than others, you have what I believe are the KVK tech generic IR opana 5mg.. which are great up the nose, just don't do too much.. Oral BA of opana IR or ER is only like ~20% or something like that, they suck orally.. they are a whole different drug, intranasal or sniffed though... makes oxycodone look like a pussy of an opioid! Seriously, Even when I did like 200+ mg or more of oxycododne a day, whenever id sniff opana, even just 5-10mg would get me fucking rocked! I usually sniffed like 10mg at a time, off of the IR 10s the round red/pinkish ones all the time, and the OG old school yellow stopsign ER 40s, before being reformulated.. I couldn't even keep my eyes open when I did more than 20-30mg at a time, I don't recommend exceeding 10-15mg to start intranasal... just to see how they affect you.. Sniffing works great, oral sucks ass for opana.. IV opana IRs, are absolutely incredible! Probably the best feeling I have ever felt, to me better than the purest H you could get IMO. I used to love slamming them, but again, this is HIGHLY advised against, extremely addicting, and not something one should get into the habit of, it feels way too good that way.. sniffing is just fine, that's as far as id recommend going ROA wise, with opana IR or ER.. As long as they aren't the new brand name, reformulated, anti-abuse form... your good to bump them up the naso.. be careful.. opana like I and others said, is MUCH stronger up the nose than oral.

How do I find out if they are the anti abuse ones? Or is there anyway to find out? I'm new to the opanas. I take oxy and hydro. Sorry for asking so many questions just trying to do my research before I do them.

dude you have a Oxy/Hydrocodone tolerance... DON'T do more than 5mg of Opana snorted.

You said they were marked k 70, and blue/round.. if there is a coating on them, and they don't crush to fine powder, then you know you have the unabusable newer ER opanas, which suck ass.. taking opana oral, is worthless ime.. You have to sniff it, or if your an IV addict, and already bang shit.. then if your like most other IV opiate addicts, your going to bang it, for the incredible immediate rush, high, and etc... but in all honesty, doing both, I have had enough success with sniffing any opana able to be sniffied, and OP I believe if your pils are blue round and say k 70 on them, and look like almost like an oxycodone IR 30, but bigger(unless were speaking on the stupid ass giant 224s.)..

Basically, if your pill is able to be crushed with just a press of a credit card.. and has a more powdery look to it once crushed than waxy its prb an IR, byyour description sounds like you have the KVK generic IRs, type in the imprint, color, and shape on google and see what happens.. that's how you can def find out whether or not they are ER or IR.. but I believe you have the IR 5s.. and if so, your good to sniff em.. but if you do it a lot, its, as with almost any opioid, very addicting.. I'm sure, if you just sniff that one 5mg pill, you will feel it.. I could, when I was doing decent amounts of oxycodone daily in the past, and be destroyed, off just 5mg.. and if I did that much IV, I was even more destroyed..

I highly advise like methacodone said, start small, and see what happens with a 5mg up the nose.. if it works, you will know! trust me, its like a different drug completely when sniffed, than it is when taken oral.. way stronger! The first time, I ever tried opana, I got 40mg old school, abusable brand name opana ERs. way back in like 2010 or so.. and just a sliver would have me fucked up.. I was amazed at how potent and strong it was, had me extremely sedated at around just 10mg.. it was a great feeling, but I only did it on the occasion, at that time I did a lot of oxycodone, and opana was a real treat if it showed up..

Thanks Ilovetonod. It is great. I have never iv before but I sniffed it and it was great. Def a good drug

^Nice. I was just about to reply with one of my famous drug novels, but I can see you're all situated. Oxycodone per the oral route of administration is approximately 50% as potent as Oxymorphone. Oxymorphone's bioavailability is increased ~4 times by consuming it intranasally. This would make an insufflated dose of Oxymorphone approximately 8 times more potent, mg for mg as Oxycodone taken orally.

Yeah.. Keif is totally right, that ROA makes all the difference in the world.. oral opana sucks! Sniffing opana, will blow your mind! Probably, one of my top 3 favorite drugs.. Opana when IVed or sniffed!