• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxymorphone stability in water solution kept in syringe

tacodude

Bluelighter
How stable is oxymorphone in a sterile 0.9% saline solution in a insulin syringe?

I want to lower my dose 1 mg at a time to ween, but the pills are five mg. How long will the oxymorphone hold in a solution kept in a insulin rig stored in a bag to block light exposure at room temperature? Could it hold for a day or more without degrading or does it degrade fast?

Hoping for an answer within a day at most.
Thank you for your time

Id say at least a day. It would keep better, the colder it got and for longer.I totally want to make my own.

So you haven't done it yourself? What rate does it degrade stored protected from light at room temperature? It is really important to know as I can't have it degrade and go bunk on me.... I'd break the pill in fractions, but the things tiny.

Firstly. It's better to use sterile water for dissolution of drugs. When I've reconstituted antibiotics for IV its almost always done with water. Cause the Saline already has sodium chloride in it, it is harder to dissolve more things into the same fluid

How long it lasts depends on what drug it is, brand of pill, temp of water.. But if you must do it that way, I'd keep it some where cool and dark. And don't inject using the syringe your storing it in... That's a pretty easy way to get an infection

Obviously you didn't read my post at all stating it was a sterile solution being used..... Thanks for the answer no answer. Now can someone really answer my question for real?