• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxymorphone question?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
So i have a pretty large opiate tolerance. I do around 100-120 mg oxycodone a day. So got my hands on a few 20 mg er oxymorphones, ive never tried them. But have heard plenty of stories about how potent they are. Last night i snorted 1 over a 3 hour period and was gone. What do you think is a safe dose for my tolerance? Thanks so much

Well i seriously want to do this on my own, because of the way people will see me and subs or methadone will only be another addiction. I want to cold turkey. I just need to man up

Snorting oxymorphone is far more powerful than oxycodone. Morphone isn't metabolized well orally but is quite well nasally. That 20mg oxymorphone is at least 80-100mg oxycodone nasally.

Yep, intranasal is the best ROA for the ERs. As long as they are the crushable, sniffable generics, and not the brand name octagons, that are about like OPs and are like plastic(from what I hear, haven't done opana in years, since they re-formulated the brand names) they are fucking so strong! ER opana up the nose is like one of the best feelings I have ever felt, absolutely incredible! Your good at 20mg or less dude, if you do 100+mg of oxycodone usually.. Should me more than good, if I were you I would just sniff it in halves, or even quarters and stretch the pill out longer.. that's what I used to do with the old brand name 40s, the yellow stop signs.. those were fucking epic! But I really, REALLY enjoyed the opana IR 10mgs, done IV.. That was just out of this world feeling, the best feeling you can possibly feel, but I don't and never will recommend to anyone, to ever start IVing pills.. its a very addicting, bad, harmful routine to get into, your way better of intranasal.. Opana SUCKS when taken orally, don't ever bother, they have such a low oral BA something like 10-20%BA taken orally(I think?).

Hey man whats up ilovetonod, yeah there the generics thank god. I just snorted a 30 mg. I never thought with the opiate addiction ive had gor 4 years i could still get this good of a buzz.

I have 1 and half left. How bad will withdrawl be after these opanas, on top of the oxy i was doing before these came around. All together ive done 6 20 mg opanas in the past 3 days

How long have you been taking the 100-120mg oxycodone per day? And all just nasally, not IV?

It'll suck but you can do it. Some OTC meds like Immodium will help. There's a big withdrawal megathread that's got all the info you'd ever want

Opana WD is horrible I'm not gonna lie.. its such a powerful opioid, so it has an equally powerful WD.. Especially on top of oxy WD if your an everyday opiate user.. That is my experience with opana.. the next morning, if I didn't have any kind of opiate/opioid, I would feel sooo shitty, worse than oxy WD.. some days I had to work through it too because my job started in the morning, and none of my connects ever were awake.. that really sucked!

Ive been doing that anount of oxy a day for probably a year now. Have been using oxy for four years every day though. Yes its only nasally, i hate needles.