• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Oxygen

Despite what 'Fight Club' taught you, oxygen does not get you high. I think you've posted in the wrong sub-forum.

Oxygen will enhance nitrous and there is really not that much difference between welding O2 and medical grade except the paperwork. It usually comes from the same bulk tank and they are pretty careful with it because contaminants tend to go boom. I certainly trust O2 from the welding store more than "food grade" nitrous from China and that is one of the biggest sources, no matter where it got carted up. I use a pretty good filter (0.3 micron particulates and an oil absorber)

I tried one of those "oxygen bars" in an airport once (Las Vegas?), Anyways it didn't do anything I was convinced it was a scam.

They actually just heard about the oxygen enhancing nitrous thing recently. A festival neighbor had an interesting hose contraption on his bottle that he said allowed for a certain amount of atmospheric air to enter doing two things he said..

1 being to keep it safer as we know. The other being it was said to get one higher than nitrous alone.

-GC