• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxyconton dose (no tolerence.)

U

UnregisteredoxI

Is 2 pills of OxyConton a good dose for a first-timer? Is there a dangerous level with this?? Do you snort them or eat them? They are little green pills.

what mg?

with no tolerance start at 5mg or perhaps even lower..

if green coating is a time release which cannot be removed you should swallow them.

dangerous is relative to the individual- among other possibilities - ambiguous

It depends on what the imprint is on the pill. If they are ON80s they contain 80mg of oxycodone which is probably too much for a first timer, and you should split it in quarters.

Do not take two of them if it's your first time. Taking too much oxy could make you sick, or it could make you choke on vomit, or stop breathing.
Taking too much is a real possibility and it is quite unpleasant as well as possibly deadly.

If they are imprinted OC80 or OP80 they have a chance of being fake fentanyl pills, in which case you can't say for certain what a safe dose would be.

Otherwise the dosage is specified on the pill, anything stamped 20mg or less is OK.

agree with the above post...although

However unlikely, 20mg ingested by a small human with no prior tolerance could put them in the projectile vomit range.

we need to know the milligram. once we know that then we can advise how much you ingest. if it is continuous release ie contin then 20mgs should have you floating all day. if immediate release think oxy ir or percocet then 10-15mgs for a newbie will have ya feelin good.

It depends on what the imprint is on the pill. If they are ON80s they contain 80mg of oxycodone which is probably too much for a first timer, and you should split it in quarters.

Do not take two of them if it's your first time. Taking too much oxy could make you sick, or it could make you choke on vomit, or stop breathing.
Taking too much is a real possibility and it is quite unpleasant as well as possibly deadly.

If they are imprinted OC80 or OP80 they have a chance of being fake fentanyl pills, in which case you can't say for certain what a safe dose would be.

Otherwise the dosage is specified on the pill, anything stamped 20mg or less is OK.

Would the ON80 not be able to be faked too?

what mg?

with no tolerance start at 5mg or perhaps even lower..

if green coating is a time release which cannot be removed you should swallow them.

dangerous is relative to the individual- among other possibilities - ambiguous
Lower than 5mg are you serious? That's practically nothing. Even with no tolerance 15mg its a good starting recreational dose or perhaps 20mg. I understand this is a HR site but let's be real here.

Also if they are little green pills could be oxy 15mg ir. If they are time released and you plan on taking them orally without removing the coating 40mg is a good start because not all 40mg will be released right away.

Lower than 5mg are you serious? That's practically nothing. Even with no tolerance 15mg its a good starting recreational dose or perhaps 20mg. I understand this is a HR site but let's be real here.

I did say start at 5mg...but-- yeah I agree it is a very low dose. I am afraid if I post a dosage which is considered "too high" I'll get shit about it.