• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin recreational dosage uncrushed

AnonymousE97

Greenlighter
Hey guys, im new to this forum and i found it hard to find information about this topic after about 2 hours or research. So a guy i know recently aquired 4×20mg oxycontin pills. He has experienced opiates about 10 times before mostly codeine and also oxycodone and hydrocodone a few times. Codeine is his favorite and he loves to get mad nodds and listen to music and oxycodone is the second favorite. He has no tolarence built up because he only expiraments with opiates when they come to him. He has a noticeably high tolerance to codeine; enjoys 120mg for recreation but has done 300mg in one night. He weighs 190 pounds. Anyway he wants to take the oxy orally uncrushed to prolong the high and set aside a saturday to just take them and relax all day and hangout with some friends. He would like to know how much oxy would give him a nice relaxing stone comparable to 120-160 mg of codeine for 12 hours or so? He was thinking about 40 mg uncrushed but knows nothing about the potency of oxycodone vs oxycontin, he has done 45 mg oxycodone before and enjoyed the high but it felt too short. The pills are a shade of pink they are small and round and they say oxy cr on one side and w20 on the other (he thinks theyre a canadian brand as he lives in canada.)

I apologize if this information has already been posted in another thread but i wanted to hear some personal opinions, any information is appreciated, thanks. :)

He has no tolarence built up because he only expiraments with opiates when they come to him. He has a noticeably high tolerance to codeine;

You do realize this is a direct contradiction of facts?

Oxycontin *is* oxycodone, by the way. The rule of thumb is that it lasts "twice as long but is half as strong" per milligr when you go from an IR tablet to a CR one.
So if you take 40mg of the CR oxycodone, it will be like taking 20 mg IR and then another 20mg IR, 3-4 hours later.

100mg of codeine is about the same as 10-12 mg of oxycodone. So taking 40mg of the continuous release stuff is s good plan, you'll probably have a good buzz going all day..

For starters, damn you know more about this guy than I do my own kids! Oh wait, "he" must be "you", right? In other words, please drop the pretense and just ask your question!

Personally, 80 mg of OxyContin all at one time not crushed up would be a pretty decent buzz for 6 to 8 hours, probably. For the record, 80 mg of OxyContin "is" 80 mg of Oxycodone, it's just meant to be released over 8 - 12 hours. If they are crushable, that's how I'd do them if it were me but...

The new oxycodone time rleases are effectively uncrushable, even if you reduce it to powder it will gel when you add water to it.

oxycontin makes oxycodone look like a joke. it's 10 times stronger.

Last edited:
honestly 20 mg (one pill) might be enough. Not like two is dangerous, but the friend would have four doses instead of two.

You do realize this is a direct contradiction of facts?

Oxycontin *is* oxycodone, by the way. The rule of thumb is that it lasts "twice as long but is half as strong" per milligr when you go from an IR tablet to a CR one.
So if you take 40mg of the CR oxycodone, it will be like taking 20 mg IR and then another 20mg IR, 3-4 hours later.

100mg of codeine is about the same as 10-12 mg of oxycodone. So taking 40mg of the continuous release stuff is s good plan, you'll probably have a good buzz going all day..
Interesting, how 100mg codeine Is like nothing, 100mg tramadol And i am feeling nice but i always need at at least 1000mg (only try with Nice benzo dose ). 40mg oxy CR And i am HAPPY.

I was 190lbs age 25 and never took opioids….. TEC’s Endocet (Percocet) Oxycodone 5mg / 325 Tylenol

2 tablets would induce a VERY noticeable euphoria, that blew me away.

I switched to OxyIR-5mg without the Tylenol…..tolerance is a bitch, 80mg tablets were standard, which would kill an opioid naive user

For a good clean high, that’s totally safe…I’d say Oxycodone 10mg IR …MAX for first time user

Oxycodone 10mg
Ritalin 20mg
Valium 10mg
Gabapentin 300mg

Would be my choice for a safe beautiful cocktail when I was 25…..now doses are MUCH higher lol