• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyContin OP question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeorr4444

Greenlighter
While I'm not an opiate rookie, I am an OxyContin rookie. I've weened my hydro tolerance down to where I catch a decent buzz off of 35-40 mg (down from 60 after taking a little break). I've come into posession of a bunch of OxyContin 20 OP. After some research I've found out that the OP's suck and it's near impossible to break this down to IR. So, my question is, taking into account my moderate opiate tolerance, do you think taking 3 of these 20 OP's will allow me to catch a buzz?

Last edited:
I think so....but here's a tip I used to use for my dad before he passed with OxyNeo (Canadian equivalent of OP)

Get a glass with a little bit of coca-cola (or lemonade or any acidic drink really) just a little like a quarter glass.

Drop the OP in the coca-cola or lemonade and put it in the fridge for 12 hours, after 8 hours it might be good but for best results wait 12.

After 12 hours the pill will look puffed up, it's empty though, it's just like the shell of the pill. the drug should have seeped into the acidic drink. Drink the Coca Cola or w/e for instant release effects

Status
Not open for further replies.