• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycontin OP dose/effects/ stories.. question etc.

morphcode

Greenlighter
So yes first snd foremozt i have attempted searching and searching and SEEEAARRCCHING here and various other places around the web but am not finding new info just the same blablablas about arguing people debating BA and ROA. So..

My discussion/question here is with the reformulated oxycontins. The "OP" ones (vary obviosuly in mg so answer with whatever you want to use as an example dosage) but since these were made as a deterrence of snorting the drug thus having the gel mech. Kick in amd surround the drug to inhibit absorption, however we all know theres plenty around here in ways to stil get it inro a powder and up the nostrils.. be it using the dremel (which seems to work) or that longer indepth process involving melting it down etc and then of ciurse therr is always the option of just taking it as instructed.. orally. Although if that roa is chosen, there is nothing to do but let the oxycontin do its job and time release throught the course of its time in your body. (Unless one attempts to do those methods involving sitting it in something accidic or whatever)

but my question is how would one describe the effects they get from just simply taking these.. the insufflation def. Works agter using a dremel a nice initial rush then little spurts here and there of course uncomfortable due to all the sticky gel that accumulates but i can only imagine the amount of waste from this. But was looking for maybe better ways to decrease the gelling effect or increase the efficiency of the drug when eaten or snorted.. and EXPERIENCE REPORTS from those whove takem theirs orally. Did yiu nust take it suck on it, chew it? How did it feel compared to the same amount of mg's of a IR VERSION or how does it compare in.

How long do affects last? And is tsking them orally truly worth it.does that whole microwaving thing honestly work? Just short to the point answers will be fine rather than the whole "let me tell ya why youre wrong and how wasteful blablabla it is types. Obviously i want input and especially experiences based on those whove done them. Not whst they THINK based on science this science that. Just personal experiences and what happened during your experiences with them. Idk if its allowed but mentioning the mg woulf he helpful as well. Like say foes a 30mg OP compare to a 30mgIR when INSUFFLATED /taken orally. What abouut the 60mg ops? Or the 20mg ops. Thanks for the help. Trying to figure out the best way yo go about these.

P.s. not too familiar with ALL the rules etc i hsve read them wuite thoroughly but we all make mistskes if so please inform me moderators, and i will correct whatever id

Last edited by a moderator:
If you find the snorting works, you knox for sure you made it water soluble? than plug it! once i started plugging my oxynorm (oxycodone for sublingual use, so strong stuff) i could not even nod off or anything anymore would not feel shit from upto doses of 280 mg sublingual at once, snorting xou would g for these tabs only be very much worse in any way,but first time i plugged au wauw an entire fucking world opened up for me!!! i got high and uephoric ad nodding off from just 60mg!!!!!!!

so i knew enough!!!! stronger than h3 atm, so until way too high tolerane for plugging oxynorm kicks in again, im having a ball with just the oxy and h4!! once the oxy is gone again ill replace it by chasing the dragon (h3 is not tar for those who dont know-) but h4 keeps superior to oxy or h3 or any other opioid opiate, clean, iwithout fent, nice purity hcl nr 4 heroin is the fucking KING of all H AN D RELATIVES, RULER OF THAT UNIVERSE!!!! could NEVER live without. and love sniffing my dope :)

I am hooked on the 40 mg Er oxy. Its all I have ever known so I dont have any comparisons. I use a razor blade to slice them up . I take 10-20mg at a time , 2 times a day by mouth . I take in the am at like 6 before work then around 5 after work . I get euphoria and energy at first then later sleep well. I have not built up a huge tolerance due to cost but I do feel withdraw if I dont take for 24 hours.

Years ago I used to be prescribed 3 80 mg Oxycontin. They started out as the OC version and after some time they switched over to the ever popular OP version (surely I jest). Even though I used to snort the OC version, I gave that up and started taking them orally.

What I used to do was suck on them until I could flatten it out. Then I would bite through it as many times as I could. I'd then swallow. It would take 15.minutes or so to feel them, then I'd feel pretty darn nice for 2-4 hours, then comfortable for anofher 3+. Then it would be time to take another dose. BTW, 8 hours was about as long as they were supposed to last (for legal and other reasons, they told doctors they'd last 12 hours, so only 2 doses a day would be necessary). Eventually I got switched over to Opana ER, which I have found preferable. I have noticed here on BL opinions are pretty split on the Opana ER matter. However I am clearly in Opana's corner, for now at least.

Oh id tske an opana er anyday hahaha especially compared to the op oxys. Especailly with using s dremel or even cutting them into small bits. Opama BA increases DRASTICALLY when it hits the mucus membrane.

Best bet grind up finely and swallow; it is too difficult to beat to practical

And appreciate not wanting "science and what-not" though that is how people break abuse deterrents and figure out best way to do and potentiate drugs and medication

grapefruit juice( a liter or at least 20oz to start) and moderately high doses of clnetidine can maximize absorbptiot; note. That oxycodone BA% is highly variable, like 30-87%%, average around 50%

Sone day grind and snort, and agree snorting oxy is an alternative that is kinda like IV, except half-strength and not the smooth IV rush, however, with OP's, pretty much recommend powder, taken by mouth-again inhibitors of 3A4 in particular are your friends

I just simply let my OCs and OPs to sit on a glass of coke for 12 hours atleast and then drank them when I used them. Worked really well.

^ Watch out acidity is bad for opioids, you want high ph; understand the reasoning behind OP's, still keep
in mind

Thanks for the advice guys. using any type of device to grind it into powder and using the insufflation method definitely works, it definitely has some effects working. So its known that it at least is working to an extent just didnt know how it would compare if just taken orally be it chewed up or powdered out and orally. Wouldn't they hypothetically still gel in your mouth, stomach etc going into the stomach and still have a time release mechanism?

Its been attempted the heating/freezing method but apparently it's never been the right color brown.. but times being heated have varied greatly from 7 to 15 minutes with no browning occuring. Woukd an oven work better?

Well, first off, any home worth living in must be built on a strong foundation, so let's start by breaking up this text into some paragraphs separated by basic ideas. A lot of otherwise reasonable people, potentially including myself, will forego reading your thread at all when they encounter a wall of text like that. I'm not patronizing. I don't want you to be oblivious to something that could make a big difference for you. I've taken the liberty of doing so, but please, feel free to revert. I'm not here to censor you.

A lot of the variance concerning how this drug might effect you is not wrapped up in the timed-release. In theory and practice, how Oxycodone effects you is fairly absolute, all things being equal. Swallowing a timed-release pill will feel like a longer-duration version of Oxycodone that should in no other way be different.

Now, the thing is my friend, we don't like to devote a lot of our potential for HR to topics that purely concern using information gleaned to get higher than you might have otherwise. In fact, this is contradictory to our goal, hence, well, you know. I'm not opposed to your quest, morally or ethically, but we are here for a purpose.

You simply must try yourself and see what happens. If I thought, for some reason, you were trying to capitalize on a BA difference through a risky practice like injection, it would be a slightly different story. However, me telling you to swallow the pills is good advice. You should experience approximately 20% more money in your wallet on payday.

Last edited:
So, taking the time relase as is will feel like the mg it is just for a longer duration you're saying?? I was under the impreasion it would gradually build release like the dosage divded by 8-12hrs releasing that number per hour. Like a 60mg XR will release like say 5mg an hour building up until all 60 is released / "dispensed" into the body