• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycontin and Fioricet

Hersheykisslips

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone has experience with taking Oxycontin and Fioricet together. I've had a percription for fioricet for a long time because of my migraines and I just recently got a small prescription for Oxycontin. Just wanna know what it would be like to take the two together

many people have died combining barbiturates and opioids. mixing depressants is almost always a no.

OP, this thread isn't actually a Trip Report. It would actually fit best probably in Basic Drug Discussion. Anyway, this combination is inherently dangerous. Combining Central Nervous system depressants is dangerous in general due to the phenomenon of synergy. Benzodiazepines/Opioids are one of the most commonly implicated combinations in fatal overdose. Barbiturates are even more dangerous though and as you probably know, Butalbital (Fioricet/Fiorinal) is one.

Start with a very low dose of each based upon what you believe your tolerance to be.

I'm moving this to the BDD forum, because as Keif said, it's not a trip report.

TR - > BDD

as stated above, this is a notoriously deadly combo. with that said I do it from time to time. you need to know your own tolerance and what you can handle.

do you have any opioid tolerance?

I use fioricet with and without codeine from time to time and often mix it with kratom or hydrocodone. as long as you know your tolerance levels and what you can handle, it will be just fine. but be careful, overdo it slightly and it could easily lead to OD

you were Rx'd actual oxycontin, not oxycodone?
remember,.fioricet has 300mg acetaminophen and 65mg caffeine as well.