• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OxyContin 80 into straight oxycodone.. how? Thanks

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
I've read a lot of different measurable ways of transforming OxyContin into straight oxy. What is easiest way? I can get a hold of 20 OxyContin for a lot cheaper than my oxycodone a and they'll last me longer. I can peel, cut , carve, burn, melt, anything you name from a deer to a pill. So any help would be great.

I also wonder if taking OxyContin 80 mg in Morning will help with 100 mg once a day addiction. Either way I'll be addicted to something. I feel weak.

By straight oxy I'm assuming you mean instant release and not time released yeah? Just look up "crisping". Works like a charm.

I would recommend spacing your doses out. If you're at 100mg a day, I wouldn't take 80% of my daily dose in the morning. Becoming a master of Maintenance is an important skill, lol. Best of luck.

It seems as if crisping, is mostly for snorting. Sometimes through IV. I'm trying to find out a way so I can take it orally. BUT i don't mind the snorting idea. I would just not be sure how hard instant release oxycodone 80 mg would hit you compared to 80 mg orally taken.

Should I snort less than 80 mg to get the same affects of 80 mg orally ?

Thanks friends

You can crisp it and still take it orally. It just defeats the time release mechanism.