• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycontin 40mg

CobakuSamsara

Bluelighter
Hello, I'm a long time bluelight reader but a new member. I need to know from the experts how 40mg oxycontin would hit me. I'm not an opiod naive. I've been taking codeine, tramadol but I'm new to oxycontin. The highest codeine dose I tried was 360mg when I had almost no tolerance, but my best high from opioids was the first time I tried tramadol, I took 200mg retard and I felt only the good things and I know the feeling was pretty intense, listening to music, I usually don't listen an entire song, but I spent hours listening to full random music. Well, one week ago I took 30mg oxycontin and had that warm feeling, nothing to fear but I never had this "heroin" feeling before that everybody describes, it was like I was surrounded by warm pillows and they were hugging me. I felt no itch, no nausea, only bliss, calmness and the day after I slept the whole day. It's been one week since I took the 30mg oxycontin dose and I've been through a little withdrawal experience, a little nausea, extreme anxiety and hard flu symptoms. Anyway I'm not an addicted, and I like to take gaps so I can lower my tolerance. Since I'm like 8 days away from any kind of opioid and my maximum dosage was 30mg when I was taken tramadol and codeine daily, what can I expect taking 40mg? By my researches I'm still in halfway to zero tolerance, but in your opinion, even if I was at zero tolerance is 40mg oxycontin safe? Or should I stick to 30mg again? Thank you.

Was is an OxyContin 30 or an instant release roxicet 30? If you handled the 30 IR comfortably you should be good to do a 40 of extended release no problem.

3 oxycontin 10mg. Some places I read that 20% is released instantly and the others within the 12 hours period, other places (what I trust more) says that it releases 50% instantly and the other 50% after 6 hours. But I took 30mg extended release. It was hard, nothing that I thought I was about to die, but I felt the warmness and the short breathe which scares me the most, all in all the 30mg er trip was lighter than my first 200mg tramadol trip. Anyway I was taking lots of codeine and tramadol when I took 30mg er now I'm 8 days sober planning to take it tonight or tomorrow at max. What do you recommend? Stick to 30mg er as I took before or 40mg will give me a safe and more enjoyable high? Remembering that the roa is oral since op's are almost impossible to abuse.

OP, please don't take this personally. When I say this, people often tend to think I'm belittling them, but I'm not. What you're asking is for us to describe to you one of the most esoteric, emotionally and physically complex experiences that one can go through. The truth is that there is not an answer to your question. Not the type of answer that you actually want. How do you describe the smile of the Mona Lisa? What makes a chick sexy? What is fun? How do I experience happiness.

Basically, you are likely to experience most of the commonly associated effects with this dosage of Oxycodone. Sedation, euphoria, fun? You could also experience none of these. Some people experience extreme dysphoria from Opioids. Everyone is different and it would in fact be a disservice to you as a BL'er and supporter of the scientific method to give you an answer that has no true credibility or empirical evidence to back it up.

You'll likely have a good time. You're not in immediate danger with this dosage if we're abiding by your previously stated experience with Opioids.

Thank you so much, I don't take things personally. I get your point, the only thing I needed to know was if this dosage could mean trouble or danger. I can handle the other points of having a bad time if it's not life threatning. "You'll likely have a good time. You're not in immediate danger with this dosage if we're abiding by your previously stated experience with Opioids." This part brings me some relief, I actually know that 40mg isn't thaaaaaaaat high and it's extended release. Well, I'll take it tonight or tomorrow, then I tell you what it was like. Thank you so much for the reply. Now I can take with confidence. I've always been a hardcore drug user but the whole opioid world is new to me and it really scares me sometimes. Better a coward alive, no? Nice weekend everyone. Use wisely.

Took 40mg. Felt nothing, exactly nothing, feels like I would experiment something harder even on 300mg codeine. I'll take trams tomorrow, snorted.

Something is a miss here. If you previously experienced typical Opioid effects from Oxycodone in the past, this should not produce, as you've said, "nothing". This is pretty puzzling. Oxycodone doesn't really work for me. I would take a dosage of 300mg with no tolerance to get an effect similar to a decent shot of Heroin. It's just my physiology. It's pretty rare I guess, but for financial reasons, Oxycodone just can't work for me.

When I was using 300mg at a time I was buying boxes of 28 40mg Oxycodone for about $20 from the wonderfully attentive doctor/prescriber/pharmacist/bazaari at Gulistan Pharmacy Karayollari, Duhok, Iraqi-Kurdistan. He was kind and courteous, even getting me an immediate appointment at his office, located conveniently in the same building. Diagnosis of severe anxiety and pain. He actually wrote me a prescription, we walked out and I handed him the prescription 30 seconds later. It was funny because at the end we were both laughing at how ridiculous the situation was. By the time I left, I was seeing the same dude every day for ten 10mg Methylphenidate, ten 10mg Diazepam and Hydromorphone ampoules, which he actually ordered from Turkey, just for me. Crooked motherfucker.

It was really strange. I actually felt my first heroin sensation on 30mg and yesterday took 40. Past 1 hour took 60mg codeine, trying to activate it somehow. I felt no buzz, no bliss, no nausea, no itch, no sedation. Nothing at all, weird. Went sleep 6 hours after and I was tired cause I slept only 2 hours the day before. I didn't snort the tram. Today I took 100mg orally to deal with a headache only, I'm about to have my last 300mg codeine, but lately I have been experiencing too much itch from codeine, something that I don't have on oxy or trams. Trams actually give me weird closed eyes visions sometimes. But I noticed that I can fully function sexually on trams, even cum a lot of times. When I take oxy or codeine it's pratically impossible. Trams otherwise scare me the most 'cause I had some seizures before, not my first choice. Well, I'll have 300mg codeine now but as I took 40mg oxy yesterday it may cause nothing but itch :/ not going to spend 40mg 60mf oxy tonight, tolerance is a bitch.

I remember my first time snorting ritalin it took me 50mg to have a 30% coke high, I ended snorting 600mg and feeling nothing at all. The worst thing: it was really hard snorting all that 60 pills bitter mountain.

I'm fucking intrigued took 60mg it's been 1 hour and half, felt nothing, redosed took another 20mg right now. If I didn't buy this on the pharmacy by myself I'd say this is fake.

Update: I'm struggling to stay awake. I'm listening to music, everything's just so fine. 67bpm, normal breathing. No nausea, no itch. But it feels soft for 80mg oxy. The other day I had by body warm, started to sweat a lot. It feels good, very very calm, but nothing I would expect from 80mg.