• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids OxyContin 10MG tablets

Matty70

Greenlighter
What I want know is some information about OxyContin 10mg tablets.
If I fall short by a day or two before I get my next lot of scripts for the Oxycodone IR which I get 100 x 5mg tablets to be taken 4 x day, equating to 25 days per script.
My Dr, does allow me to come in a couple of days early if required but I tend to stick to my daily intake fairly strictly but this week is going to be a week that I am going to pull up short by a two days and was wondering what is the best way to turn the ER into an IR tablet to get me through these couple of days until my next appointment.
I was looking through a lot of posts and reply's from backyard chemists from all over the world last night, but there was to many different ways being posted as to what works and what doesn't and I don't want to waste a few tablets to get me through on some technique that just wont work as an IR, so if you have any suggestions as to how this can or cant be done then let me know.

Crush them (if you can, I'm not familiar with those new OP ones, but this should still work even without crushing) and put them in a shot glass or small glass/cup with cola or any other acidic soft drink.

Leave it overnight and all the oxy will have been released in the little artificial "stomach" that is your glass of cola. Neck the bitter as fuck mixture and voila! IR okksseeee

Don't bother with Oxycontin now....it's not even good for pain now idk, I don't feel it at all.

When I would get the OP 40mg & 80mg oxycodone, the farthest I'd go to defeat the time release is simply crushing them into a powder and ingesting them. They seemed to hit a little quicker by simply doing that.

I don't think you should bother with any kind of complicated technique, aside from maybe what axe battler mentioned above, and put your crushed pills into coca cola overnight and drink the solution.

Lots of people have wasted lots of perfectly good pills by trying to fiddle with a time release. When ultimately you're better off just eating them as intended.

That said, I used to get these Oxymorphone time release pills several years ago. Those I made a point to lick the coating off of them and slowly chip off little pieces of it for snorting. But that stuff imo is different than oxycodone because if you just took the whole pill orally regularly, you might get mild effects for a little while, but if you actually broke off pieces for nasal administration, it was several really powerful opioid doses.

Also, the Extended release will honestly work smoother and better for staving off your withdrawal than instant release will. I would just eat them. Eat as small a dose as necessary to feel normal and just try to stretch to the next couple days.

What's oxy like sublingually/buccaly? Could you not just suck on them?

What's oxy like sublingually/buccaly? Could you not just suck on them?
I never tried it sublingually. Oral always worked fine for me, although of course I snorted a ton of pills as a youth thinking that's how you did it, until I realized pills should always just be ingested orally lol.

I haven't even had an oxycodone pass through my hands in probably 5 years. Once the fentanyl craze started heating up and I became physically dependent on heroin in 2018, I never really looked back. These days I don't know anybody who sells legitimate oxycodone and it's typically really hard to get outside of a doctor or a pain management clinic. Typically the only thing sold is fentanyl in the shape of a 30mg oxycodone pill.

I know these twats need to make a living but if theyre gonna counterfeit pills we need a decentz less dangerous RC opioid! Come on China! Pull your finger out. Everyone needs to boycott fent pills and fentadope

I know these twats need to make a living but if theyre gonna counterfeit pills we need a decentz less dangerous RC opioid! Come on China! Pull your finger out. Everyone needs to boycott fent pills and fentadope
Yeah, I wish it was that easy. But no, now there are the etazene derivatives being pumped into the dope that are even more powerful. I am pretty sure this is what caused my overdose in December.

Honestly, seems like the only RC opioid that has any potential (without being the next big thing to kill everyone) is o-desmethyltramadol... But I could be forgetting something of course.

I mean it's crazy on the East Coast man, at least where I'm at. I'm near a major distribution hub of drugs for the east coast, and yeah, it's bad in the city. There's crack, there's powdered fent/heroin which is typically sold in capsules, and there's the dirty 30s pills. Seems like these are the biggest money makers on the street basically, and it's what is killing so many people. There are no more stamps, balloons, etc. Whatever the old school method of holding and moving heroin is gone.

I mean, in reference to my overdose in December (I'm gonna bend the rules a bit here just to discuss price for reference), I took most of a capsule that I had bought for ten dollars in one dose. I had already taken one other entire capsule of dope that was a lot weaker, over the course of the previous 6 hours. While I do have a pretty large opioid tolerance, I wasn't using this powerful street stuff at all at the time, this was the first time I had tried to do dope in like a year.

All I did was snort it, and yeah, one small cap nearly killed me.