• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone

Judis

Greenlighter
I have 6 pills of 5:325 Oxy and Acetaminophen. So 30 mg of oxycodone total. Last time a few days ago I did 5 and I did feel very drowsy but I wouldn’t go as far as to say I felt really high. Do I need to snort these or chew them? I heard the bioavailability is low so it’s better to just eat them then to snort them. Since they are 5mg shouldn’t they be Instant release? I just want to know what’s the most effective way to take them without smoking them or shooting it up. I also have a few left over shots how much can I drink while off oxy and still not die lmaoo. I’m like 5”8 and 140 pounds, male.

Do I need to snort these or chew them?
I would eat them. snorting all that powder will cake the nasal cavity and very little "dope" will actually get through all the tylenol.
see if there is a way to extract the tylenol and get the straight. surely there are threads here dealing with this. just cannot find em atm.
best of luck and as poster stated: is it worth a possible lifetime of extra bull shit to live through...?
peace

I would eat them. snorting all that powder will cake the nasal cavity and very little "dope" will actually get through all the tylenol.
see if there is a way to extract the tylenol and get the straight. surely there are threads here dealing with this. just cannot find em atm.
best of luck and as poster stated: is it worth a possible lifetime of extra bull shit to live through...?
peace
Yeah I’ll try just eating em again Ik the first couple times the euphoria might not be there cuz of the opioid sickness and what not. And yeah no worries I appreciate the concern I just got ‘em off my co workers BF cuz he got out of surgery I don’t plan on taking anymore after that, cuz all street pills are just a death wish at this point. Appreciate the help man !

peace
If I took 15 mg of oxy and 2 shots would that get me right ? I have 4 shots and the 6 pills I’m just tryna get the most bang for my buck safely lol. I’m assuming it shouldn’t take much cuz this is only the second time I’m doing these.

If ya felt little from dosing previouly... why not take 10mg and a coupla shots? I wouldn't usually encourage mixing any substances but if ya gonna do it start low. Wait an hour or so and ytake the other 5mg. Alcohol is just such an unpredictable drug ime. Do you personally tolerate alcohol well?

If I took 15 mg of oxy and 2 shots would that get me right ? I have 4 shots and the 6 pills I’m just tryna get the most bang for my buck safely lol. I’m assuming it shouldn’t take much cuz this is only the second time I’m doing these.
Drink grapefruit juice and if you have a benzo & muscle relaxer and you’ll be set

I’ve been on Oxycodone 5 mg. qid for a couple of years. I mistakenly took 2 five mg. the other day @ Noon. I was a real mess the rest of the day. Granted I also had Robaxin, a potent muscle relaxer, + temazepam, a benzo sleeping pill, in me as well. I truly felt like I had taken speed and I was that way from noon to midnight WITHOUT any let up. I did NOT like it. I was so jacked I forgot I had Temazepam to take to stop it. My point is you must remember what else is in your body that could potentiate the Oxycodone. This should include otc, allergy meds, and weed as well.