• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone

Rockit89

Greenlighter
Hey there, so basically I'm in hospital and being given 10mg oxycodone as a prn medication for break through pain. They have left a syringe of sodium chloride in the room with 5mls still In it after forgetting to throw it out. The last few oxys they have given me they haven't even checked that I've taken them so I have a few saved up. I was wondering what I have to do to mix the capsules with the saline (sodium chloride) so I can use it through the cannula in my arm. I have experience injecting heroin, fentanyl and morphine etc, but never with any oxys? Is it as simple as just mixing the two, do I need to add heat? Any help would be great. Peace :)

Just take them all at once, then complain that your pain level is Too high
9-10 out of ten
Hospital Not the place to screw around!! Can leave a Very Permanent record of misbehavior

Okay guys thanks. Pain level is up there, but il just keep taking the longtec and keeping a hold of the shortec and build em up. Just wondering if it was worth it really. They know I'm an addict so I'm not gonna get much more outta them anyways

Shooting up opioids only benefits something like dilauded/morphine tabs which is subjectively known to have a higher rush in doing so. It is an HR forum, but if one must take a gigantic risk for an obscenely killer high *make sure the high is that much better.*

Otherwise... swallowing it takes 2 seconds and? I don't know if psychological but addicts tend to hate swallowing pills :) I like swallowing cute colored pills and waiting for the effects. Makes me so tingly inside.

Shooting up opioids only benefits something like dilauded/morphine tabs which is subjectively known to have a higher rush in doing so. It is an HR forum, but if one must take a gigantic risk for an obscenely killer high *make sure the high is that much better.*

Otherwise... swallowing it takes 2 seconds and? I don't know if psychological but addicts tend to hate swallowing pills :) I like swallowing cute colored pills and waiting for the effects. Makes me so tingly inside.
I second this. OP has the little pink ones I’m more the 95% certain. I’ve learned to almost associate the hot color pink with happiness and bliss. So much now that I’m hyper alert to pills of that color
Agreed no sense. Pop it, but first request a meal preferably a low-fat one. It been proven to boost the effects in both length and intensity, I would also Inform your doctor your in pain as well, they most likely can either increase your meds or they might give you something stronger and longer lasting. My family has usually complained that pills didn’t work and got put on a drip of some sorts and also not to sound like an asshole while it is a doctors job to help you be as comfortable as possible it’s not a doctors job to assure you of no pain. There’s no such thing as being painless. Be careful, no one knows really what you are going through pain wise but it becomes dangerous to not confuse wanting a buzz, and being in legitimate pain. Trust me when I’m using i always find a reason to be in “pain”

I second this. OP has the little pink ones I’m more the 95% certain. I’ve learned to almost associate the hot color pink with happiness and bliss. So much now that I’m hyper alert to pills of that color
Agreed no sense. Pop it, but first request a meal preferably a low-fat one. It been proven to boost the effects in both length and intensity, I would also Inform your doctor your in pain as well, they most likely can either increase your meds or they might give you something stronger and longer lasting. My family has usually complained that pills didn’t work and got put on a drip of some sorts and also not to sound like an asshole while it is a doctors job to help you be as comfortable as possible it’s not a doctors job to assure you of no pain. There’s no such thing as being painless. Be careful, no one knows really what you are going through pain wise but it becomes dangerous to not confuse wanting a buzz, and being in legitimate pain. Trust me when I’m using i always find a reason to be in “pain”

The reality is someone in immense pain does not care about getting high--they just want the pain to go away. I'm certain the type of morphiendz love the hospital at times, but the amount of effort an addict has to put in to achieve the doctor's morphine goodness just takes so much time and energy--at that point it's better to just find a dealer.

Yes lol--pink, blue, yellow, purple, etc are all triggering colors for me. I might as well just only watch things in black and white at this point :ROFLMAO:

The reality is someone in immense pain does not care about getting high--they just want the pain to go away. I'm certain the type of morphiendz love the hospital at times, but the amount of effort an addict has to put in to achieve the doctor's morphine goodness just takes so much time and energy--at that point it's better to just find a dealer.

Yes lol--pink, blue, yellow, purple, etc are all triggering colors for me. I might as well just only watch things in black and white at this point :ROFLMAO:
And I’m not saying OP or no one isn’t legitimately in pain. But I’ve seen first hand people in legitimate pain lay there in a stupor all while waking to bitch out the fellow potheads of the house. I think we have a misnomer that because it’s a medicine it has no logical way of abuse. Similar to how pot is now days. And being as an opiate naive persons dosage usually ranges between 5-15mg every 4-6 more likely 6. I really have to say anything over 10mg is overkill. We’ve became to dependent on opiates. This coming from an opiate addict himself. Like I said I found ways to be in pain, a headache time for a oxy, my throat sore.. time for an oxy.. stomach ache.. oxy Etc Etc . I worry when OPs first idea is to IV something that we may not be headed in the right direction but again this is a subjective opinion. I don’t have to live OPs life and OP don’t live mine. This probably wasn’t the time for a rant, but it’s very alarming to see someone bring up IVing a pill. The only time I think about that is when I’ve became so dependent that I wanna increase the effects without increasing the dose. And I don’t IV period. So

And I’m not saying OP or no one isn’t legitimately in pain. But I’ve seen first hand people in legitimate pain lay there in a stupor all while waking to bitch out the fellow potheads of the house. I think we have a misnomer that because it’s a medicine it has no logical way of abuse. Similar to how pot is now days. And being as an opiate naive persons dosage usually ranges between 5-15mg every 4-6 more likely 6. I really have to say anything over 10mg is overkill. We’ve became to dependent on opiates. This coming from an opiate addict himself. Like I said I found ways to be in pain, a headache time for a oxy, my throat sore.. time for an oxy.. stomach ache.. oxy Etc Etc . I worry when OPs first idea is to IV something that we may not be headed in the right direction but again this is a subjective opinion. I don’t have to live OPs life and OP don’t live mine. This probably wasn’t the time for a rant, but it’s very alarming to see someone bring up IVing a pill. The only time I think about that is when I’ve became so dependent that I wanna increase the effects without increasing the dose. And I don’t IV period. So

I actually do agree. I've noticed that the pain-killing properties are far better on 10-20 milligrams. After that your body starts to adjust to the additional higher doses and it begins to lose its magic. It's a huge problem in the medical world and we're still trying to find a better answer.