• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone

SpareRib

Bluelighter
Anyone else concerned about their ability to get their drug of choice now with the coronavirus outbreak? I order my stuff from overseas on the darkweb and considering stocking up as much as possible. Wondering if/how/when the outbreak will impact postal service. Of all things to worry about, I know, my plug should not be one of them, but alas, it is what it is. Anyone else stocking up now?

I wouldn’t worry to much yet mate, your not in Antarctica are you? 🤒!!

It’s closer to home post that would be affected, as the virus could still be live, say from England to Scotland. If you ordered from Wuhan itself, by the time it reaches you, it won’t be contaminated anyway!!

Hence the reason, long distance shipping would be the last to go!!

I wouldn’t worry to much yet mate, your not in Antarctica are you? 🤒!!

It’s closer to home post that would be affected, as the virus could still be live, say from England to Scotland. If you ordered from Wuhan itself, by the time it reaches you, it won’t be contaminated anyway!!

Hence the reason, long distance shipping would be the last to go!!
No, I'm not in Antarctica lol! Thanks, I hope that you are right!! :)

Anyone else concerned about their ability to get their drug of choice now with the coronavirus outbreak? I order my stuff from overseas on the darkweb and considering stocking up as much as possible. Wondering if/how/when the outbreak will impact postal service. Of all things to worry about, I know, my plug should not be one of them, but alas, it is what it is. Anyone else stocking up now?
What site you use I need a new Fet site

Too funny :) I would "like" your post but don't know how!

It's pretty easy, just click/tap the thumbs up icon at the bottom of the post you want to "like" kinda looks like this (except it's blue):

👍 Like

But you won't be able to "Like" any posts until you get out of greenlighter status. That'll happen after you get past 50 posts. You're pretty close, I just checked and you have 48 at the moment.

There's already medicine scarcity in mu country AND we only got 11 cases of corona virus. Fking price of morphine has increased 20% unfuckingbelievable.

It's pretty easy, just click/tap the thumbs up icon at the bottom of the post you want to "like" kinda looks like this (except it's blue):

👍 Like

But you won't be able to "Like" any posts until you get out of greenlighter status. That'll happen after you get past 50 posts. You're pretty close, I just checked and you have 48 at the moment.
Ah, gotcha. I'm replying to you now to get closer to 50!! :) Thanks for the tip!

So far no issues with shipping. Hope that continues. So many people asking me about the DarkWeb. I figured that many of us already use it to source.

It will be the actual health service supply that would be hit first, dark web operations are free of any bureaucracy usually!!