• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone withdrawl help!?

Stoner_420

Bluelighter
Ok so this definitely isn't my first rodeo, as i withdrawl a couple times a month. But this time I HAVE TOO quit, I can't afford this anymore and i can't keep on hurting my family and girlfriend like this. None of them understand how hard this is. I started oxy about 3 years ago, been a everyday habit since then. Im now up to 120 mg oxy a day, but the past week ive been in and out of withdrawl. Taking whatever I can find to keep me feeling decent, been taking maybe 60 mg hydro a day, then took a dose of 50 mg oxy last night around 9. Woke up this morning with pains already, can somebody please give me tips on RLS and insomnia, i cant stand those 2 symptoms. Also how long will this go on, since this has been a 4 year addiction. I just hit the 15 hour mark, thanks.

Ok so this definitely isn't my first rodeo, as i withdrawl a couple times a month. But this time I HAVE TOO quit, I can't afford this anymore and i can't keep on hurting my family and girlfriend like this. None of them understand how hard this is. I started oxy about 3 years ago, been a everyday habit since then. Im now up to 120 mg oxy a day, but the past week ive been in and out of withdrawl. Taking whatever I can find to keep me feeling decent, been taking maybe 60 mg hydro a day, then took a dose of 50 mg oxy last night around 9. Woke up this morning with pains already, can somebody please give me tips on RLS and insomnia, i cant stand those 2 symptoms. Also how long will this go on, since this has been a 4 year addiction. I just hit the 15 hour mark, thanks.

Kratom will reduce the withdraw but it also sounds like you need a short term maintenance program to Rebalance your life
Try subs 1st if ineffective try dones

Thanks for the response. Well they just made kratom schedule 1 where I live. So i have no way to get any.

Is it specific to your state? Because if not, good news on that front :) Not scheduled or even banned federally yet, and no clear answer as to when/if it'll even happen, so might as well get it while you can.

ETA: not providing a source, but vendors are already selling again. I just ordered some. And if it's a state thing, I'm not suggesting you break the law or anything, but I'll just say that it's all about how creative you're willing to get and how much of a risk you're willing to take. It's definitely possible to get in the US again though :D And I'm only saying this for HR, because kratom sure as hell beats an oxy addiction.

Worst case scenario-subs/methadone? I'd say go with kratom over that though if at all possible, you'll have much less trouble coming off of kratom.

Appreciate the response, well they just closed the kratom bar down, and also every shop i go to is empty. Ive already relapsed on oxymorphone, never tried it. Was bad idea