• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone with lorazepam

Motherfirefly

Greenlighter
So my cat takes oxy everyday and has managed to get some lorazepam, the cat already has some tolerance for benzos as he's often knocking back the zopiclone but is still unsure how much he needs for a good buzz? Like I said he's used to taking a LOT of oxycodone everyday and is well aware of the danger using both together but is still going ahead so six mg is what he's thinking, anyone else think that is enough?

Its dangerous as you stated so 6mg seems high. We dont do the my cat thing here, just say I or me.

Unfortunately, as Kittycat5 said, tif 6mhis is an inherently dangerous combination. Just judging by the way you describe your usage of depressants, it sounds like you probably don't have a lot of self-control. I'm not trying to do the right vs. wrong, ethical thing right now. I'm simply trying to give you the most effective advice I can.

If you're taking "A LOT" of Oxycodone, it would not be surprising if 6mg Lorazepam (Ativan) killed you or got you a trip to the hospital. The issue with Benzodiazepines and self-control is that if you're already lacking self-control, taking the pills will remover any semblance of self-control. Sure, this can be funny, but losing control can also lead to catastrophe. You could drive a car, get robbed, spend all of your money etc.

I would really just not take the Benzodiazepines, but if you do, I would strongly advise against exceeding a dosage of .5mg - 1mg Lorazepam. If you're already taking other CNS depressants, that could easily be enough to "get you where you want to be".

Please be careful. Be responsible and really think about what you're after and the potential consequences before making any decisions.