• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone Volumetric Dosing

Mfunde28115

Greenlighter
How much oxycodone powder 98% purity should I use to dissolve in 30 ml of solution at 600 drops per 30 ml to get 10mg per drop?

if what you have is indeed oxycodone, you arent going to fit a dose in anything less than a full dropper (half a ml to a full mL - maybe a bit less with alcohol) and that won't be accurate enough. I dont see the point of volumetric dosing with oxycodone. Anyway, you sure its not fent? Even the m 30s are fent.

if what you have is indeed oxycodone, you arent going to fit a dose in anything less than a full dropper (half a ml to a full mL - maybe a bit less with alcohol) and that won't be accurate enough. I dont see the point of volumetric dosing with oxycodone. Anyway, you sure its not fent? Even the m 30s are fent.
I read in the cannabis discussion that you might want to become a mod. If so you can start by directing newbies to the right threads if you want. I'm sure the mods won't mind as it gives them a little less to do and like you said in the cannabis thread you are on here all the time and like to help. :)

This one is fairly simple. In the future, just google "Oxycodone water solubility". You will arrive at the conclusion that Oxycodone Hydrochloride is soluble at a rate of approximately 1 gram or 1,000mg per 6ml-7ml of saline with the variability based upon Ph of the vehicle.

So, this would imply that the maximum strength of your solution would be approximately 142mg per mililiter of solution. Let's say you have a standard, 1ml/1cc insuling syringe. Knowing that a single miliiter contains 142mg or Oxycodone Hydrochloride, you can then use the metric units on the barrel of the syringe to divide the dose by ten. So, then you will end up with each tenth of a mililiter contatining approximately 14.2mg of Oxycodone.

For sake of ease, we will say that you will end up with dosing units of about 15mg. I don't see any reason to make dosage units any smaller than this, but it could be done. I hope this helps.

Wow, didnt realize it was that soluble. Thats crazy. I stand corrected, oxycodone drops are possible

This one is fairly simple. In the future, just google "Oxycodone water solubility". You will arrive at the conclusion that Oxycodone Hydrochloride is soluble at a rate of approximately 1 gram or 1,000mg per 6ml-7ml of saline with the variability based upon Ph of the vehicle.

So, this would imply that the maximum strength of your solution would be approximately 142mg per mililiter of solution. Let's say you have a standard, 1ml/1cc insuling syringe. Knowing that a single miliiter contains 142mg or Oxycodone Hydrochloride, you can then use the metric units on the barrel of the syringe to divide the dose by ten. So, then you will end up with each tenth of a mililiter contatining approximately 14.2mg of Oxycodone.

For sake of ease, we will say that you will end up with dosing units of about 15mg. I don't see any reason to make dosage units any smaller than this, but it could be done. I hope this helps.
Thanks Keif your help is surely welcomed!