• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone user can i get food poisioning

Tplast

Greenlighter
I take oxy recreationally almost everyday the other day i woke up with serious cramps and diarrhea can barely feel oxys when i take em i ate some chicken out my friends fridge night before

Yes you can get food poisoning, just like anyone else. Also you need to consider your tolerance. If you take it everyday, you aren't going to feel the effects like you used to. From your post, it's hard to determine when you last dose might be. Consider diarrhea and cramps are also symptoms of withdrawal from opioids. We just don't have enough to go on with what you provided and goes against BL rules to provide medical advice. Please visit an urgent care clinic or ER for medical treatment

are you yawning a lot?
sneezing?
cold chills?
aches?
these are all typical symptoms of opiate withdrawal, along with diarrhea and cramps.

Yes, you can get food poisoning. Oxy will not make you immune to that, if thats what youre asking.

Im curious though, have you been dopesick before??
Hopefully in text that doesnt come off as condescending, as thats not my intention but it kind of sounds like that "recreational" habit caught up to you and you can "bearly feel" the oxy because youre dopesick.

Either way, sorry to hear about your situation. Get some electrolytes in you and stay hydrated.
Baby wipes or "wet ones" are also up there on the list of crucial items for both dopesickness and food poisoning.