• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone+thc syrup

Speeedmagic

Bluelighter
Hello all,

Recently a friend of mine had been making batches of homebrew syrup, each pint (16oz) containing 170mg oxycodone, and 500mg thc oil.. This stuff is seriously bomb and seriously potent. The high is incredible, the synergy is unreal. Typical dose is around .3-.5 of an OZ per pour, with Sprite or whatever soda.... After sipping on this brew for the past 5-6 days I had to stop because I ran out. For the first time I experienced phisical opiate withdrawl symtoms.. So later that day I got some more, the last of the last of it... I'm going to taper obviously.. But I'm looking for advise on going through withdrawal smoothest.. And some tapering ideas/methods. THANK YOU ALL!

Tapering opiates is a fool's errand unless you have someone to ration your drugs for you and no other source of narcotics. Opiates are fucking sinister like that for many people, self-led "tapers" usually turn into long-term stagnation or even just relapses.

The best way to detox from low-ish doses of opioids is just stop cold turkey and tough it out. I'm assuming you probably weren't drinking a whole bottle a day, so at that dosage level - every 0.5 ounces of syrup is the equivalent of a 5mg Percocet - you can do the math how much per day you drank. If it's ~60mg or less per day then yeah, you'll feel shitty, but it's absolutely not worth "tapering".

If you were consuming a bottle or more a day... you're probably going to need to book time off work, let's just say that.

Just take your hard knocks and let it be a lesson to not use opioids daily!

Typically "lean" is codeine/promethazine syrup, not oxycodone and THC though!

Yes yes I'm all too hip to lean.. A previous batch contained oxycodone, and prometh. And I've even substituted prometh for olanazypine (zyprexa) works similar. I'll even throw a 5mg Valium in my cup, with an oz of pour up, and some Sprite ?

The main WD effect I got when I ran out that day was (not to be gross) but really really painful stomache pain, and bad bathroom issues. Some refer to as the infamous GUCCI GUT. Lmao