• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Oxycodone Sick

Axolotln

Bluelighter
So if I have a regular use/tolerance on IR Oxycodone and then just took any amount of Oxycodone with Naloxone in orally, (no idea why they make this), would that make me sick? Because I’ve been puking for hours and think the doctor was wrong

So if I have a regular use/tolerance on IR Oxycodone and then just took any amount of Oxycodone with Naloxone in orally, (no idea why they make this), would that make me sick? Because I’ve been puking for hours and think the doctor was wrong
They make it to prevent people from developing oxycodone addiction. If you crush Targiniq Extended-Release, the naloxone prevents you from getting euphoria instead you only have the pain relieving bits.

Withdrawal is dose related.

If you are transitioning from multiple doses of IR oxycodone, you'd likely end up in withdrawal simply transitioning to extended release because your dose is going to be lower. Add in Targiniq Extended-Release, which further reduces some effects of oxycodone and it's reasonable that you are suffering withdrawal from a combination of effectively dose reduction and antagonism.

You going to feel like shit until your body gets used to the Targiniq Extended-Release, and the dose that you're taking.

Your doctor is either dangerously incompetent or lying to you, like most doctors.