• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone RX Question:

Fiori di Bella

Bluelight Crew
I just got off the phone with my pharmacy and they told me that my insurance only approved a 7 day supply of the Oxycodone 20mg.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have been taking the same monthly dosage for years. I was told I could wait until next week, when the doctor can request an authorization from my insurance for the 90 day supply.

I asked them if I could pay cash today since my insurance didn’t approve the script. They said that was fine. I’ve used the Good Rx app in the past to get a discount on other drugs and it saves a lot of money. When I looked up the price on Good Rx, the price for 90 pills varied quite a bit, depending on if the script is for Oxycodone-Roxicodone or Oxycodone-OxyContin. I don’t know which I’m taking. My pills say RP 20 and I just don’t know which drug it is...

HELP!

Don't know about the insurance but RP 20 is oxycodone 20mg immediate-release (IR). So either roxicodone 20mg or any IR brand should work, but not oxycontin because that's an extended-release formulation.

Thanks 4meSM!
It looks like the 90 day supply is going to cost me $255.
If I had to go find some kind of opiate in the in the meantime so I could prevent withdrawals, it would cost me a great deal more.

I’m on 120 oxy grey 20 mgs. Snort them every time with feeling totally groovy. Switched to 20 r-p’s, was like going to baby aspirin, total garbage. Pharmacy said there’s shortage of good ones, might as well be doing absolutely nothing, pain is totally still there. Only good thing is they prevent the jones. Don’t think there’s a damn thing anyone can do about it except suffer, feel like hitting streets but too dandmerous, in very bad place, hope you all get what you need an
Nd have minimal pain!

H

Good luck fiord di7bella,nothing worse than having to wait 2 more weeks for next script, if you can somehow only do a quarter when your down to last 30, they might take you all the way to next script . I get the gummies and zanax in troubled times, good luck to you!