• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone Potentiators?

Queue

Greenlighter
Hey guys new here but I’ve lurked quite a lot. I’m curious on what you guys have found to give yourself the best possible experience out of an M30 tablet. I usually just take it straight up or split it on a slightly empty stomach. What works the best for you guys? Obviously smoking weed and possibly a beer or two but I’m curious what might else work! Thanks

M30? Is that perc 10?

We have a whole thread on this subject, but dxm, cimetidine, 1st gen antihistamines(especially, Benadryl, hydroxyzine and promethazine) and grapefruit juice with higher doses are all the common, safe enchanchers

For more detail find the potentn thread

M30? Is that perc 10?

We have a whole thread on this subject, but dxm, cimetidine, 1st gen antihistamines(especially, Benadryl, hydroxyzine and promethazine) and grapefruit juice with higher doses are all the common, safe enchanchers

For more detail find the potentn thread
Perc 30 and do you have a link for said thread? I’ll have to try out Benadryl and that grapefruit juice suggestion.

Edit: nvm you said the name of thread ?

Well i misspelled the name. Did you find it? PM me if you want serious info about potentiiation, I am the master! Whahaha!

Sorry, my eyes are tears from the loss of someone I considered a friend. But seriously, pm me if you need to

And white grapefruit juice works great, but you need at least a liter, before your oxycodone. And always take an antacid, opioids prefer a high ph environment