• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone potentiation with black seed oil, DXM, and WGFJ

Kevin-Stacks

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, I have a few questions about potentiating my Oxycodone dose which is about 40-60mg when using potentiators. I have used white grapefruit juice and cimetidine together before and have had success and I have also used dextromethorphan and noticed a difference but the kind I used was dextromethorphan polistirex and I was wondering if it's supposed to be dextromethorphan hydrobromide to work for potentiation better and to help with tolerance. The 1 potentiator that I haven't tried yet that I want to try is the black seed oil or capsules. So my question I'm this post is should I take all of these potentiators together for the best affect or should I take just the black seed oil alone or with just the white grapefruit juice or with just the cimetidine or with both of them together with the black seed oil. Or the DXM with the black seed oil? Please let me know which combination would be best or to take the black seed oil alone also how much black seed oil or capsules would I take? I really appreciate any information!

Thanks,
Kevin

Hey everyone, I have a few questions about potentiating my Oxycodone dose which is about 40-60mg when using potentiators. I have used white grapefruit juice and cimetidine together before and have had success and I have also used dextromethorphan and noticed a difference but the kind I used was dextromethorphan polistirex and I was wondering if it's supposed to be dextromethorphan hydrobromide to work for potentiation better and to help with tolerance. The 1 potentiator that I haven't tried yet that I want to try is the black seed oil or capsules. So my question I'm this post is should I take all of these potentiators together for the best affect or should I take just the black seed oil alone or with just the white grapefruit juice or with just the cimetidine or with both of them together with the black seed oil. Or the DXM with the black seed oil? Please let me know which combination would be best or to take the black seed oil alone also how much black seed oil or capsules would I take? I really appreciate any information!

Thanks,
Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Black Seed Oil with oxycodone like with most other opioids will be potentiated; You are most likely to experience mild to a maybe somewhat moderate increase in "subjective effects. The increase in effects will be most notable when you start taking the black seed oil, but beware my friend as it seems, and for myself certainly a tolerance to black seed oil hits fast and its never the "same" again. As mac miller says "Enjoy the best things in your life, cause you ain't gonna get to live it twice".

I find most people and I personally prefer taking your opiate/opioid of choice and wait some time not taking the BSO after you start peaking, this just helps not fuzz up the come up it just makes it feel... tainted, the come ups sometimes the best bit haha who wants to ruin that. Otherwise to answer your question. It will help increase both effects and even duration, it can even on make the real kick that much more, but I have a good brother that can make him feel sick and he does get over it but it can ruin a portion of the peak if you will, seems very subjective and iv only had it happen to him, I also remember a BL member talking on just this not more than a year ago about a similar experience otherwise never come across that before.

As for mixing potentiators I have done so with Lyrica, Valium, Xanax, Clonaz, Codeine, Oxy, Hydromorph, Flunitraz, Tapentadol, Grape Fruit Juice, Black Seed Oil, DXM and my dose in the day was a 80mg SR cut to be instant. And if with potentiators and those others drugs I may take the 2 halves a bit apart. However It is highly subjective due to a endless amount of circumstances as to how you will react in good conscious I couldn't give you advice here on mixing more than 1 potentiator maybe 2 if your us to it such as an antihistamine a benzo and an opiate which is already despite how some of us may brush it off an extremely deadly mix for those uninitiated. So that already feels bad but since this is what this communities here for and I wish to be no hypocrite and am about harm reduction first and foremost bar none.

Due to this I would like another member with adequate experience and education in this area to help give you your real answer and I will not go past what I cannot back up and answer confidently, however feel free to continue this conversation here, or personally message me. Finally on the mixing of multiple potentiators I would recommend heavily researching mixing more than 1 that is not simply a CNS depressant benzo, opioid, etc as some of these compounds when either mixed, taken together or due to other small possible complications can range from making you have a bad reaction to organ failure due to compound mixing, not at all to fear-monger or pass any miss information but our liver and kidneys can only process so much at once as we all should know but much like the mix of Alcohol and Cocaine can produce cocaethylene which in a high enough does will kill you and in any dosage will be damaging you, and the dosage taken to reach fatal levels (if both items contents are pure) may surprise you as it can be shockingly low.

Finally, I have as said above tried near every last potentiator and other class of drug in all and every kind of combination finally getting to a grand cocktail, however mixing multiple potentiators such as Grape Fruit Juice, And Black Seed Oil even if taking only 1 drug I have not done I in fact take a few day break between those kind of potentiators as I have the least knowledge there and wish to play it safe. Hope that helped!

Last edited: