• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone pills from India

jazpurrblues

Greenlighter
Hey, everyone:

I need some help. I'm wondering if anyone has tried ordering oxy online. I'm one of the millions of chronic pain patients that are being jacked by the new laws and physicians who are dropping opioid prescriptions.

I took a chance and ordered from an online pharmacy from India. What I got are some smooth off-white and some light beige pills, no markings. I did a reagent drug test and the closest color that matched the spectrum was for heroin Fortunately, I ordered using an AMEX card, believe it or not, and it's disputed so I won't lose any money.

Has anyone else seen or heard of these pills, know what they are, or better yet, know of somewhere I can purchase what I need for my screwed-up spine? Much obliged.

i've checked the online market, you can get lucky, you can get dead, they even make shit with carfentanyl, fent, when ordering online from these sites they sound so great till you get their product, and you don't even know if taking a quarter of a pill will kill you, so i placed the cards infront of you

IF you take one, let me know how it goes but i dunno if it's oxy, and even marked pills, pills are easily colored and marked, gotta watch out

Hi, Zonxx:

I took a couple and made sure I had company in the event something went amiss. They definitely are not oxys. My body knows the difference, as I have been prescribed them for about 10 years. The reagent drug test confirmed it. Nothing much happened, other than I felt sleepy, and I'm not sure it had anything to do with the pills. It's a scam. There are several places online purporting to sell them, but they all want Western Union or PayPal payments sent through the family and friends option, which offers no buyer protection. Or Bitcoin, and I'm not savvy there.

The government needs to get their heads out of their arses and stop persecuting doctors who prescribe legitimate pain meds to people like me. Just as in Prohibition, black markets are created. I honestly don't know how I am going to cope with the pain when I am finally tapered off. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had gotten wind of these pills or knew what they were. Thanks

Its a tough world :/ im in the same boat more or less, and Heroin is just not an option for me since to add a 10k+/month heroin cost to my already rediculous drug expenditure is just a pain in the ass, but where there is a will there is a way, try to doctor shop, if you have legit reasons to be on the meds like me, you will certainly find a doctor to dispense what youre on already ( or less but anything is somthing when youre in pain) i wont lie to yah, living with the pain is scarier than the withdrawal etc

Yeah, my docs are doing the whole song and dance too. I'm already in a bad place and there are further reductions coming. I am definitely afraid but H is not an option. Unfortunately, doc shopping etc. is a tough road and I believe it would be very hard to find another doc to prescribe what I've been on for 10+ years. Folks, hard times are a coming and personally, I am scared to death!

Yeah man, I feel you. We are indeed in for tough times ahead. I don't want to make the switch to H as well. Never tried H, and never want to, but I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on 30mg oxy since my doc absolutely refuses to give me any pain meds.

I'm afraid it's going to get to a point where I just can't go on any longer, and just end it.

Hope you can find a caring an empathetic doc soon.

Not sure the pain is worse than withdrawal Xon but great info.

May I ask what you are prescribed per month Jaz?

IMO your safest bet to purchase online would be to use a dark web market. You would definitely need to figure out how to use cryptocurrency. Never buy anything online with something like a credit card that could personally identify you! I won't share market names or links as I don't think that that is permitted here.

Does credit card protection apply to buying illegal goods? Wow, you were brave to do that.

Also, like SpareRib says you really shouldn't use credit or debit cards to buy this stuff online as the payment can easily be traced back to you. Or end up having your card cloned.

Would need more info Jaz, Did you get loose pills or boxed etc? At a guess I would say unmarked means a pill mill, pressing in an amateur setup.

There are many Indian sources that are legit, Mundipharma flood the market out there for one, but I would scout more next time, find any reviews that are consistent, not clearly written by the “lab” themselves etc. Are you in the states?

I feel with chronic pain patients in the US. It seems like all the media coverage about the opioid crisis have made in close to dangerous for doctors to prescribe opioids. I can find news reports about what seems to be legit doctors at pain clinics who are being prosecuted due to their prescription of pain meds. With legit I mean doctors who are actually just doing their job helping pain patients and not prescribing to earn a lot of for themselves. It is understandable why doctors are afraid to prescribe the things then.

Here in Denmark we do not have anything close to the opioid problems as in America (yet - maybe it is coming). But obviously the media coverage seen in the US have resulted in media coverage in Denmark and following from this new legislation and so on. It is not as easy to get opioids as it was in the 1990s and early 2000s, but I only know a couple of pain patients who have been tappered out. But to be honest at least one of them were selling their medication, and when they do that they deserve to get their medication stopped.

I might be a hypocrite when I say that because I have been buying pills from the black market myself before I started to get it prescribed myself. But things change. When enough people selling their medication get discovered it obviously results in sanctions for the rest of us even though we do not sell our medication. It results in a kind of collective punishment. And collective punishment are indeed what pain patients in the US are experiencing.

Last edited:
I often am accused of being heavy-handed with this type of stuff, but this is so blatantly against the rules guys and you're all contributing.

We are not here to help people source drugs. I wouldnt dare speculate another mans beliefs, but at least two of you have already been spoken to aboit this.

At what point are you no longer "making an honest mistake" and are now actively amd knowingly helping to destroy our community, its reputation and the help we've pledged to our peers? Think about it. Two of you are inchrs from a ban.

I hate to be that guy, but there is studies long term opiate use for chronic pain treatment is ineffective and actually makes pain worse. There is other alternatives to opiates for pain management. Other drugs of less addictive nature can be helpful. You really have two options to be blunt and honest, either you find a street dealer for pills or heroin, or you wean off and live life without them. Believe it or not it's entirely possible you can do it.

Opiatekiller is right. Once I stopped opiates, my pain actually decreased (was on them for yearsss). There are several other things out there that can help. Gabapentin helped a great deal for me.

Why would that be the only two options?

I mean.. that's your two realistic options. If you wanna day dream into the possibilities of lala land go ahead I just try to be a realest. If your doctor is cutting Oxy from you, it is highly unlikely another one is simply gonna fill his place. Especially with all these new DEA regulations on doctors and their DEA #. Another option is you could keep ordering bunk pills from foreign countries which likely will end 1 of 3 ways, 1, you get arrested for importing illegal drugs (federal offense likely do 7 years in prison), 2 you keep getting fake pills and lose money, or 3, you die from a clandestine lab made oxy covered with fentanyl.

In the words of free will, of course you have thousands of options. Right now you could go hit your local pharmacy with a gun and a ski mask, but does that seem smart to you?

Yes you could source pills in other ways online, but good luck paying $1.50 per mg of oxy, cause that's what its gonna run you.

I have one option, and that is getting my required pain meds from my Dr, no need for chasing it down on the street, nor living without them. For me they are unrealistic options!!