• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone - just released from hospital

pkt

Bluelighter
Hello BL,

I have been clean from opiates for several years unfortunately 6 days ago I was shot and had to be hospitalized. I’ve been getting all the oxycodone I wanted pretty much in this private clinic but today I am being released after just 6 days of Oxy use I sincerely doubt I will experience any WD’s…(I have been hooked on heroin and other opiates many times and sometimes for years but I always used for daily at least a month or two before experiencing WD’s… I am going home with a tramadol prescription since i don’t want more oxy but I’m thinking I’ll just drink for the pain relief and my benzos and not even take the tramadol to avoid more opiates….. I’m %99 sure this should not be an issue but would love to hear from añyone who has been in a similar situation and what experience did you have?!

Thanks!

Damn....you got shot, huh? That sucks.

You were clean for 6 years and then you only took the oxy for 6 days so if you WD I would be surprised. That's what " normal" people do..........take pain meds for the acute pain and then stop once their pain is under control. I say " normal " in the sense of non addicts that get hurt and just use their script for a week. I wasn't normal, btw. I'd eat them babies like candy just to get high. So you sound like you have the right mindset not to hop back on that opioid train and that is great.

Alcohol will dull the pain of course but be careful with the benzos. I know you probably know that already. Good for you for not wanting to take the tramadol so as to not incite that angry beast again. Get well soon and i hope you recover quickly.

Damn....you got shot, huh? That sucks.

You were clean for 6 years and then you only took the oxy for 6 days so if you WD I would be surprised. That's what " normal" people do..........take pain meds for the acute pain and then stop once their pain is under control. I say " normal " in the sense of non addicts that get hurt and just use their script for a week. I wasn't normal, btw. I'd eat them babies like candy just to get high. So you sound like you have the right mindset not to hop back on that opioid train and that is great.

Alcohol will dull the pain of course but be careful with the benzos. I know you probably know that already. Good for you for not wanting to take the tramadol so as to not incite that angry beast again. Get well soon and i hope you recover quickly.
Thanks man you pretty much confirmed what I already was thinking but you know it’s always nice to hear it from another person! 😉

Alcohol can be on par for pain relief if you don't mind the toxic poisoning they cause. Alcohol was my go to after back surgery before I scored h and a fent script. Alcohol Numbed pain but organs rottend with devastating hangovers.

Lyrica is decent with alcohol combo and not.as addictive.
..especially with alcohol.yoy won't feel shit and cam lower thenalcohol intake.

I had another accident three days after being released from hospital. I was released Yesterday but due to the extent of the injury I am
Back on the oxy. I know I fucked it up but I would rather not talk about addiction ATM. I’ve gotten generic 20mg XR and I crush them up and I was getting a nice high from
50mg crushed. Now my tolerance is high and I need At least 80mg crushed to get high, my cuestión is if they are time release will I get just as high or higher if take a larger dose (80mg without crushing or is it just going to make it a milder high that last longer which is what I am assuming. Thanks for any advice on getting the most out of my Oxycodone, how to get high with the least ammount possible, I have a huge benzo tolerance so it’ll usually take 10mg of alprazolam alongside my dose.(please don’t warn me of the dangers as I have a huge benzo tolerance and I’m a big guy, 1.85cm and 110kg!
Thanks in advance!

I had another accident three days after being released from hospital. I was released Yesterday but due to the extent of the injury I am
Back on the oxy. I know I fucked it up but I would rather not talk about addiction ATM. I’ve gotten generic 20mg XR and I crush them up and I was getting a nice high from
50mg crushed. Now my tolerance is high and I need At least 80mg crushed to get high, my cuestión is if they are time release will I get just as high or higher if take a larger dose (80mg without crushing or is it just going to make it a milder high that last longer which is what I am assuming. Thanks for any advice on getting the most out of my Oxycodone, how to get high with the least ammount possible, I have a huge benzo tolerance so it’ll usually take 10mg of alprazolam alongside my dose.(please don’t warn me of the dangers as I have a huge benzo tolerance and I’m a big guy, 1.85cm and 110kg!
Thanks in advance!
Btw im taking the crushed pills orally!