• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone IR Mega Thread v2.0

Thanks for your honest truth.

What about if I do it just one week on- one week off and rotate with other lower -potency opiates?

But I get what you mean, long-term is probably not viable.

I just want to get laid at least once tho` and forget the bullshit ive been forever tho.

Its difficult to say "go all sober" when I have been "all sober" the past 10 years and I haven't solved anything. Not even psychedelics have given taken me out of the hole--ive learned important things in them tho, but not really a 100% solution.

Honestly until I came back to the city I have guys to hang out I will keep working on sober healthy methods, but you know...if I am unable to really make it work...I dont know if it will be so harmful to give me myself a treat once in a while...dont people do it *all the time with alcohol?

I'm sorry to just be blatantly rude but you are going to become an addict.

This stuff is not some magical tea party game it can really ruin your life. You would be so much happier abandoning any of this stuff and just learning to navigate with what you have through this world than summoning some demon that begins to control everything about your day. The feeling grows on you more and more and its better to realize this early on before its too late :(.

The game hooks you for years and years. If opiates do end up your cup of tea... this is not some kind of "walk away and never look back" kind of drug. You will repeatedly return at the most inconvenient times within your life and I don't want that for even strangers on the internet lol. This is some really serious shit and if you are still headed down this path no matter what it would be unfair for me to stop you... just wanted to warn you that this will definitely and absolutely not end well.

As someone who isn't a virgin and has been known to be "good looking" my entire life wish you would just wait a little longer because the opiates are about to be a lot worse than anything you've faced if you do end up getting hooked which is a high chance using it for this purpose. It tricks you. You really don't need any of it to get what you want but I can't change your mind.

Yea I also started using opiates cuz they made me social like alcohol without any residual nastiness. Still on buprenorphine in my mid 30’s and started at 16. We are not bullshitting here.

Actually I just heard one of my childhood friends that also got into using oxycodone (and eventually heroin, it’s a progression) just overdosed and died a week or two ago. He’s battled just as long.

I’ve yet to meet someone that used opiates and just stops like nothing happened.

Now that I’ve learned to socialize without potent full agonist opiates or gaba-a agonists, I’m happy with who I am. I’m not the life of the party anymore but I’m ok with that.

-GC