• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone Hydrochloride Water Solubility & Getting High]

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Does anyone know the solubility of oxycodone hydrochloride in water?

Another thing, would having grapefruit help prolong the high or because it's used IV and not orally would that not matter?

Thanks!

Its supposedly supposed to be "white grapefruit" but I don't think that even exists where I'm from, nor have I seen it and experienced huge potentiated effects from the standard grapefruits or juice. Even with IV use, iirc opiates metabolize in the gut still so it would definitely potentiate it regardless. This is why withdrawal promotes such horrible stomach issues when kicking. Also, please avoid shooting up pills unless they specifically have a superior high like dilauded or morphine tablets AND make sure you learn how to build a filter to completely get the pill filling out before injecting. You're going to ruin your veins fast without a) knowing how to filter the pill incredibly well before shooting up b) pills injected without the filter are known to be more damaging than even IV heroin by a decent margin. I don't think you should be shooting up the pills at all unless you're addicted to the needle and just can't help it. Everyone is so opposed to swallowing them lol. Its like it has to be through the nose or the needle and never its actual designed route. If you are a regular user and shooting up pills daily--if not multiple times daily and addicted--believe me you will experience very unpleasant and permanent damage. Some people on here know how to filter the pills way too well, and copying their strategy will reduce wrecking your veins in the long run.

Hi GMOOTC!

Yes, white grapefruit as opposed to pink grapefruit is what you need to use to sloe down certain liver enzymes.

Opioids can be metabolised in the liver, gut and blood stream, I think even the kidneys too.

I have 0.2 micron-filters that will get all the crap out, thankfully.
Oxycodone is rare where I live so this will be just a treat.

It is very water soluble, I used to be able to get the contents from 4 to 5 OC80's in 3ml of water.

Best way to shoot those pills is to first filter it with cotton, the micron filter. After removing the coating, I would crush, mix with the desired amount of hot/warm water. Then, using a 5ml syringe, Id take the plunger out and stuff a smallish amount of cotton into it (maybe just enough to ip to .5ml mark), and pour the oxycodone pill slurry into the back of the open syringe. I would then put the plunger in and force the slurry into the cotton, and collect the filtered oxycodone into a clean shot glass. Finally, I'd filter that solution with a micron filter.

Shooting pills is never safe but this is the best approach if you're going to go about it.

It is very water soluble, I used to be able to get the contents from 4 to 5 OC80's in 3ml of water.

Best way to shoot those pills is to first filter it with cotton, the micron filter. After removing the coating, I would crush, mix with the desired amount of hot/warm water. Then, using a 5ml syringe, Id take the plunger out and stuff a smallish amount of cotton into it (maybe just enough to ip to .5ml mark), and pour the oxycodone pill slurry into the back of the open syringe. I would then put the plunger in and force the slurry into the cotton, and collect the filtered oxycodone into a clean shot glass. Finally, I'd filter that solution with a micron filter.

Shooting pills is never safe but this is the best approach if you're going to go about it.

Wouldn't warm/hot water make them gel up and then make extracting harder?
I found that when I've done slow release morphine in the past.

Wouldn't warm/hot water make them gel up and then make extracting harder?
I found that when I've done slow release morphine in the past.

I guess I'm not familiar with the new type of oxycodone pills. The ones I used to shoot (the old school brand name oxycontin pills with the "OC 80" markings) did not gel up when I used hot water. But I suppose newer oxycodone pills are formulated differently to deter abuse.

If that is the case then yes use room temperature water.

Another thing, would having grapefruit help prolong the high or because it's used IV and not orally would that not matte

Another thing, would having grapefruit help prolong the high or because it's used IV and not orally would that not matter?

Thanks!
about 11g per 100ml