• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids oxycodone how to change slow release to instant release??

chrisp1995

Bluelighter
how do i make slow release oxycodone 10mg into instant release i managed to get my hands on a box of 10mg oxycodone in the uk from a friend who works in the hospital but they are slow release

Most the time just crushing them up will do the trick
i have never had oxycodone before but the ones i have are called oxypro 5mg it says prolonged release tablets oxycodone hydrochloride on the blister pack what do you recommend and how long would it take for prolonged release take to kick in to get a high? and what should i take dose wise?

These are extremely hard little blue pills with like a hard coating on them? would 5mg be to much for first time oxy tablet also how long would it take to feel effects

5mg is pretty low, if you are ever gonna feel the effects it should be about 30 min. whole, half that time crushed.

5mg is pretty low, if you are ever gonna feel the effects it should be about 30 min. whole, half that time crushed.
what would you recommend for first dose on these bad boys, and is 30 min the pro longed release time and 15 mins then for crushed up time?

I recommend maximum carefulness, don't crush it at first, opioids slow down your breathing, not everybody likes that, one pill should be fine as first try.

I recommend maximum carefulness, don't crush it at first, opioids slow down your breathing, not everybody likes that, one pill should be fine as first try.
ok thank you one last question what would the time be for prolonged to kick in if not crushed? and what is time scale if crushed thanks for your help

I wrote before 30 min. not crushed, 15 crushed. Also if stomach is empty or full influences the onset.

what would you recommend for first dose on these bad boys, and is 30 min the pro longed release time and 15 mins then for crushed up time?
If you never did oxy before you’ll feel 5 mg just fine,you’ll probably say WOW if you take 10 mg ,,,there’s a good chance you’ll puke or at least feel like puking when you first start them

@chrisp1995 how'd it go mate?
you know what mate i haven’t tried it yet might wait till friday i’ve been trying to cut down on the codeine and pain meds for week days started getting some pains in my kidneys haha think cos of the daily use i’ve been doing for the last year with the codeines haha but gona try them friday

you know what mate i haven’t tried it yet might wait till friday i’ve been trying to cut down on the codeine and pain meds for week days started getting some pains in my kidneys haha think cos of the daily use i’ve been doing for the last year with the codeines haha but gona try them friday
Thank you for reply. I just find opioids kind of fascinating
in the way that they are used for pain if used properly.

I am glad to hear you are doing well and staying healthy. 💙:)

Thanks for your reply to and i know i do my self got to find the fine line between using them for relaxing and over doing it haha but i hardly drink etc had to stop smoking weed because i got done 3 x for drug drive so on my last chance now driving if i got caught again would be jail and lifetime ban here in the uk so just trying to use stuff i can relax aswell as getting up and going to work haha nightmare

Thanks for your reply to and i know i do my self got to find the fine line between using them for relaxing and over doing it haha but i hardly drink etc had to stop smoking weed because i got done 3 x for drug drive so on my last chance now driving if i got caught again would be jail and lifetime ban here in the uk so just trying to use stuff i can relax aswell as getting up and going to work haha nightmare
Wow they could do that to you ?? Were you dui or just weed !! <3

Wow they could do that to you ?? Were you dui or just weed !! <3
Yeah over here they brought road side saliva test for cannabis/cocaine and i was a heavy pot head got caught and had to wait to go to court for 2 months and got caught again while waiting for the court date so got 18 month ban and then got my lisence back and got caught again for cannabis stays on your saliva for about a week if your heavy smoker and the test is so sensitive it could fail you for one pull of that joint haha, so had to find another way to relax and used to drink some lean syrup so i just thought i’ll use the codeine pills as lean started to get to hard to get a genuine one and price was going ridiculous

Yeah over here they brought road side saliva test for cannabis/cocaine and i was a heavy pot head got caught and had to wait to go to court for 2 months and got caught again while waiting for the court date so got 18 month ban and then got my lisence back and got caught again for cannabis stays on your saliva for about a week if your heavy smoker and the test is so sensitive it could fail you for one pull of that joint haha, so had to find another way to relax and used to drink some lean syrup so i just thought i’ll use the codeine pills as lean started to get to hard to get a genuine one and price was going ridiculous
Jesus that's worse than the drugs almost. 💔
Well I have to go run some errands and stuff.
Talk to you laters and all.
Be well. :)
Yes, always try to have a nice day !!