• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Oxycodone effect on blood tests? (Info included in my post)

pally pete

Bluelighter
I hope this isn't in the wrong section or skirting the rules as it may be misconstrued as a drug testing question. Although it is to do with blood tests, and what effect Oxycodone has on any of the following:

My blood test form has the following information written on it - " Test ordered : Serum Free Light Chains | Protein Eloctrphoresis | Angotensin Con Enz | MPO Antibodies | PR3 Antibodies "

" Clinical Details: Possible Vasculitis "

Obviously, if Oxycodone does effect any of the above I don't want to have a blood test done which could possibly give a false reading. Also, if possible, could somebody please explain what they are looking for in my blood in laymans terms. The terminology and acronyms are over my head, although maybe Google could have helped... but some Bluelighters knowledge is on the next level. %)

Many thanks for any help.... :)

Niceswan Brother :)

I didn't go today for the blood test as I felt ill, but tomorrow I shall go. Good to hear that Oxy shouldn't interfere with what they are checking for in my blood. Not sure how much will be left in my system as the half life doesn't correlate with how long Oxy stays in my system. I used to give urine samples that would test positive for Opiates even after 10 days of no Oxy use.

Thanks again. ;)