• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone dosing and ROA

Kevin-Stacks

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, so I'm wondering if it's possible to dose Oxycodone twice in one day and get the same feeling and affect the second dose with certain potentiators or changing the ROA? Also what is the best and strongest ROA for Oxy besides IV? My tolerance is kinda high btw and I am on Suboxone maintenance which was 4mg twice a day so 8mg a day but recently it's just been 4mg a day in the morning and I had knee surgery and was prescribed Oxycodone 10mg tabs and I am able to feel it through the sun if I take about 80-100mg. Before I was on Suboxone I would feel good on about 30-40mg Oxycodone. I am looking to just looking for any advice possible.
Thank you
-Kevin

Yes, can you please give me some more information on it? Like would I use the same dose that I take orally of about 80-100mg Oxy and I have the 10mg IR pink tablets are those ok for plugging? I would have to use Alot of them.

Yes, can you please give me some more information on it? Like would I use the same dose that I take orally of about 80-100mg Oxy and I have the 10mg IR pink tablets are those ok for plugging? I would have to use Alot of them.
I've never plugged but there is a ton of information on the subject here. Happy hunting and be safe

I have been able to feel the Oxy through the Sub at 80-100mg doses

For how expensive painkillers are even legally... it doesn't make sense to do this. I'm sorry but what you're doing is very dangerous. You can't feel the full effects of the oxycodone because of the subs you're currently still on. You aren't able use the "high" as a way to gauge how close you are to an OD like many of us probably do. Of course this is just a pessimistic outlook, but you're mostly wasting the opioids. You need so much to break through the barrier for a greatly reduced/minimal high. Someone I know is on suboxone for life. When she wanted to do other things (like painkillers) she'd stop taking the strips for a day or two > and then try the painkillers off subs. Just remember at least, suboxone blocking the high can make this scenario dangerous. The effects are a great indicator of how close you are to an overdose, and the second best indicator being milligram count. As long as you know the milligram count is safe bc of past dosages and experience.. whatever I guess lol. Still think you're way better off without taking subs + opioids simultaneously. Its just not ever going to be that good. Personally I'm addicted to swallowing pills more or less. Its thrilling to throw something down the hatch and wait for the effects to reach me. Its very efficient. Snorting is instantaneous in effects, yet the duration of the effects is noticeably shorter than swallowing. The withdrawal also kicks in more quickly because of the duration of effects being short for snorting.

Orally or plugging is best ROA for bioavailiablity, however you're negating it by being on subs??

I used to snort pills like a MF. Now we have knowledge of talc-induced lung disease.

I've never IVed anything and never will, but MANY Bluelighters have had horrific experiences shooting even filtered pills.

Welcome to Bluelight!

Hello everyone, so I'm wondering if it's possible to dose Oxycodone twice in one day and get the same feeling and affect the second dose with certain potentiators or changing the ROA? Also what is the best and strongest ROA for Oxy besides IV? My tolerance is kinda high btw and I am on Suboxone maintenance which was 4mg twice a day so 8mg a day but recently it's just been 4mg a day in the morning and I had knee surgery and was prescribed Oxycodone 10mg tabs and I am able to feel it through the sun if I take about 80-100mg. Before I was on Suboxone I would feel good on about 30-40mg Oxycodone. I am looking to just looking for any advice possible.
Thank you
-Kevin
There is nothing better than 20 mg. oral Oxycodone and 30 mg. equate cold and flu - no more no less of either - I cannot prescribe this any more than thsee parameters of each ! TRY it - U WILL like it !!! Do not plan on driving anywhere for the remainder of your day !

I would get off suboxone for 2 day’s minimum by taking very small maintenance doses of the oxy not to get high tho… or even just withdrawal for 2 days . Then after the 2 day mark dose high on the oxy and you’ll get high as fuck.

Otherwise 4 mg of sub is a big amount and the high will suck.

Beside IV oral is the strongest ROA for oxy