• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Oxycodone Dosing Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope so my friend. Each trip to the pharmacy gets more discouraging ? trying to stay focused and positive though! And no luck brother I tried to find anywhere that delivers within the US but couldn't find anything aside from the poppy but I'm trying to avoid that route. If you know... [mod-edit].

Last edited by a moderator:
If you know of absolutely anything containing DHC that ships here and could message me I'd be forever grateful my friend!

That's infraction worthy as blatant sourcing and doesn't fly here at all. Sourcing is considered an egregious violation of the BLUA. You can't claim you're brand new and didn't know the rules know the rules.

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;

I genuinely read the rules and am not out to blatantly violate anything honestly.

However mentioning a drug or brand or talking about them is sourcing as a source is the point of origination. I see this constantly in here, as that is the point of help and reduction no?

100% my fault. I am not trying to source anything and genuinely did not know if it existed within the US or where to get it. A moderator messaged me directly with brand advice for a black seed oil and I was hoping Shortec knew of anything to help with pain but I did not realize I made a mistake. It is all on my shoulders though. Just at a loss and really losing it. I apologize

I assume “sourcing” means something different in the Bluelight dictionary. Still happy to help mate just working the 4th dimension lol.

Offering to source after warnings is no bueno. Anyway, discussing this in the public forums isn't appropriate either. Pm me if you need to discuss it.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.