• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Oxycodone dosage?

kdizzydogg

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new here, and I think I'm posting in the right area lol, but I'm hoping I can get some good advice here. Anyways, to the question: I weigh around 170-180 lbs, I'm roughly 5'10-5'11 (if that means anything for dosage) and I was taking 15mg of oxycodone 1-2 times a day for around a month, maybe a bit over a month. And for the past 2-3 weeks, I've been taking 15mg of oxycodone 3-4 times a day. I barely get a buzz anymore, and I was wondering if it would be okay for me to take two 15mg pills immediate release pills for my next dose. I'm on zyprexa 5 mg and cymbalta (duloxetine) 15 mg once a day (I take both every night before bed). Thanks!

You're experiencing tolerance my friend. You can increase your dosage to combat tolerance but just know it will increase and withdrawals from it will increase.

You're experiencing tolerance my friend. You can increase your dosage to combat tolerance but just know it will increase and withdrawals from it will increase.

This. Are you taking for pain or fun? Because for pain you may find a dose that works, for fun forget it.