• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone differences

namnoc16

Bluelighter
I normally pick up my oxycodone from the pharmacy and they are kvk-t brand and they work just fine. Today a friend gave me oxy 10's and the brand is zydus and I didn't feel nowhere near the same kind of relief. I even looked them up because I thought I was given fakes ones and after research it turns out they are real. Can different manufacturers make that much of a difference? I wouldn't see how because they are the same drug.
Please any thought on this are very much appreciated! I'm very confused and disappointed.

I normally pick up my oxycodone from the pharmacy and they are kvk-t brand and they work just fine. Today a friend gave me oxy 10's and the brand is zydus and I didn't feel nowhere near the same kind of relief. I even looked them up because I thought I was given fakes ones and after research it turns out they are real. Can different manufacturers make that much of a difference? I wouldn't see how because they are the same drug.
Please any thought on this are very much appreciated! I'm very confused and disappointed.
as long as the generics are 80% the same they are approved. so here "oxy 10" was probably just an oxy 8

I was prescribed oxy 10s for a long time and I mostly got the KVK but I got Zydus once or twice. I don't know what the problem was but they really were terrible. The pills seemed much harder, maybe some binder is difficult to digest? Either way, I had the exact same feeling.

It's been a long time, but yes, I used to notice massive differences in oxycodone pills. I used to love the brand name Oxycontins; when they were reformulated and impossible to rail I started buying roxis before kicking. There used to be huge differences between the different brands, and the K pills were always the best to me.

I honestly remember thinking that even compared to the 30mg pills, the 20mg K57s were the absolute best bang for buck pills out there at the time - man, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I swear they even tasted good to rail - at least to my deluded brain.

I've been reading up on these oxycodones by zydus and I have found an incredible number of people complaining about them. I shit you not I thought they were fake and I was fucking pissed at my friend.

pillman1224 I'm telling you that these don't even have 8mgs of oxy in them. I can't believe this brand is allowed to be sold. After posting this I took the other 2 I had,now mind you I take 10mgs a day 4 times a day and after 30 mgs of these I felt nothing in terms of relief!

I've been reading up on these oxycodones by zydus and I have found an incredible number of people complaining about them. I shit you not I thought they were fake and I was fucking pissed at my friend.

pillman1224 I'm telling you that these don't even have 8mgs of oxy in them. I can't believe this brand is allowed to be sold. After posting this I took the other 2 I had,now mind you I take 10mgs a day 4 times a day and after 30 mgs of these I felt nothing in terms of relief!

sorry to hear that. if you got them legitimately then have your pharmacist order a different brand. or get yer dealer to carry a different brand.

sorry to hear that. if you got them legitimately then have your pharmacist order a different brand. or get yer dealer to carry a different brand.
yeah I called my pharmacy and it seems they permanently switched to these so I told them I'm permanently switching to a new pharmacy. I can't believe this company hasn't been investigated after reading the number of complaints on this medicine because all of the complaints are relatively similar. Then I was reading about other drugs they ake and they have been viewed negatively as well. This is what we get fom ordering our drugs from a company in India to save a few dollars!

when i found out my friendly neighborhood Walgreens where i get my scripts through decided to carry mylan klonopin they offered to do a special order that wouldn't be covered by insurance so i went with the evil cvs and got teva.

yeah I called my pharmacy and it seems they permanently switched to these so I told them I'm permanently switching to a new pharmacy. I can't believe this company hasn't been investigated after reading the number of complaints on this medicine because all of the complaints are relatively similar. Then I was reading about other drugs they ake and they have been viewed negatively as well. This is what we get fom ordering our drugs from a company in India to save a few dollars!

Yeah, same here. CVS and then a mom-and-pop always had the KVK for me, I think it was just 1 CVS that had it once.

I'm really not even sure how it works for them to switch suppliers like that. Seems like it would difficult with DEA/FDA since the amount of SII drugs produced/sold in America is limited, that's how those Adderall shortages happened. I don't know how an Indian company could just import oxy into America? Or maybe they've been approved and everything as a supplier but they just suck? Like it's been too soon for all the complaints to work their way through the system (though I wouldn't be surprised if all those people complaining online never said something to their pharmacy or the FDA).

If my buddy didn't give me these today I would have never known my pharmacy switched and I get my meds Monday,talk about timing!

I was fine with getting it for one month but I definitely was using 20-40% more of the Zydus ones, and I was on a stable PM regiment. Just lucky I had some KVK ones saved up or I would have run out.