• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone, Codeine, Kava tea, Clonazepam, Cannabis.

Pinging brah

Bluelighter
Not being the most experienced with opiates, i snorted 15mg's of Oxycodone before heading to my mate's place. My mate was experimenting with the CWE method and gave me roughly 60mg's worth of codeine. By this time i was at a nice comfortable level, not nodding, but up there.

I recently purchased some Kava powder, the strongest ive had so far. Mixed up the brew and had roughly 2 in a half cups worth. Completely at ease, minor loss of coordination. 1 hour after this i was offered a Rivotril, can't get enough of benzo's. By far my favorite drugs.

After snorting the Rivotril and waiting for the peak i decided to have a cone as the Rivotril kills my anxiety and paranoia and makes for a very unique experience for me. Laying down on the bed with eyes closed having minor visuals, scenario's involving people going through my head if i allow it, amazing. Feeling of going in and out of consciousness, hard to explain, maybe i was nodding.

All in all a very nice and different experience for me considering i much prefer the ups. Maybe you can share a similar experience to mine or if you have a similar but different combo, please do.

Sounds like a good combination. Dangerous medicines to mix recreationally, but you kept it in moderation.

You do not have to snort clonazepam, however. There is no added benefit by that roa and you likely lose some of the pill in your sinuses. Try sublingual instead.

He's both right and wrong.

I take 4mg klonopin a day.

I have tapered down to .5 mg per diem in a month. It's not easy, but it's not entirely hard, either.

Last night I found myself talking with a deep soulmatesque friend coming down from a bad lush kick.

I snorted .5 mg kpin every half hour or so. It definitly was active, and different than oral administration.

But, keep in mind, if I'd had an oral syringe, I'd have crushed and mixed with propylene glycol and administerd rectally, as it would have been far more worthwhile and closer to IV than you could get otherwise.

Be careful, think medically (I'm a nurse) and arm yourself with knowledge as best you can.

Thank you for the report!

Thou

I made sure i wasn't to high from the opiate use before taking the rivotril. Which i actually do prefer orally, im just impatient :D. Sublingual for sure next time, ive only ever done that with ecstasy. Although what i wanted out of the experience, was an intensified effect from the kava, which besides loss of coordination, didn't get much else not much. I blame weed as it over powers things. Next time ill stick to benzo's and kava. See what kava can really do :)

I just want to say WOW i thought i was the only one who lived like this...well Im a little different I've broken my spine n blown discs twice had multiple fusion stimulates steroids shots you name it finally two years ago they put me on a steady regiment of percocet and ms continue than oxyir n oxycontin than SIR n oxycontin now just 10mg percocet. I live in extreme pain everyday thanks to the army but now my life revolves around painkillers n i hate it. Im a different person i have withdrawals everyday i wake up because i take 100 mg of percocet at least with the combo oxycontin i didn't get withdrawals everyday i. How can i stop this because getting off the med scares the AIT out of me I've had full blown withdrawals before with mix ups at the pharmacy or not planning ahead n the Dr being on vacation or whatever anyways is this what my life is going to be like....taking percocet the rest of my life i can't imagine having to pay for med thank god the army gives them to me for free but what if i was out n not on disability like Im about to be. Idea be a guy dependent on painkillers thanks to the Dr. Lol anyone in my shoes i have my final surgery next week the broken spinal screws r getting removed thank god.