• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

OXYCODONE blue m30s

Mgold55

Bluelighter
How can you tell if these pills bought on the street are laced with fentanyl, I read somewhere you can get "fentanyl" test strips, is this true, if so where can i get them? Thanks

How can you tell if these pills bought on the street are lace
One cannot tell without either eating some (not reccomended if not sure of of make-up), sending them off to a lab or grabbing some fent test kits. There surely must be other options but unknown to me of what they are ATM.
PLEASE be safe whatever is decided. If unsure and gonna dose anyway... take 1/4 or the least amount possible before jumping in?
Thanks and be loved,
Ptah

Edit: On mobile so forgive any fuckups? ;)

@Littana
Hey... that is the most understandable and detail-oriented post on the usage of a test to determine fent and/or an analogue thereof I have ever read regarding the subject matter discussed. Usually it's a bunch of gobledy gook that leaves one more confused than ever.
Thanks for posting an eligible response, brrrrr. ;)
Peace

You can *usually* tell just by looking at them. I haven't seen one of those fakes that look absolutely identical. So if there's an indication that the pill is fake, then there's a high degree of certainty that it contains fentanyl.

You can *usually* tell just by looking at them. I haven't seen one of those fakes that look absolutely identical. So if there's an indication that the pill is fake, then there's a high degree of certainty that it contains fentanyl.
I have many times. You will not be able to tell whatsoever. If you get 10+, sometimes if you look super close, you can find the slightest telltale signs on a few of them like a crooked edge to a line, or line that didn't get pressed all the way through the pill or something very small but it can be very hard.

I have many times. You will not be able to tell whatsoever. If you get 10+, sometimes if you look super close, you can find the slightest telltale signs on a few of them like a crooked edge to a line, or line that didn't get pressed all the way through the pill or something very small but it can be very hard.

If you have a look at a legit pill like over here, you can tell them apart. Either the M doesn't have the correct proportions and the rounded negative space inside the bottom of the M isn't correct, or there is too much or too little room between the M and the box, or the 30 imprint is completely off. I have yet to see a pill that gets all of these right. If you can show me a pressed pill that looks identical and is indistinguishable, then I'll retract my statement, I have yet to see a single pill that passes. Like these blatant fakes here for example, are completely obvious.

In my years of seeking there are times when it is impossible to tell legit from slug pills simply by sight. Sure; there may be some visual fuck-ups but it is rare and would not trust my life on sight alone.
There is a thread on BL where some were posting the actual weight/mass of opioid pills (and a coupla thers maybe) and have compare that before with success. Dont think it has been kept up but may help if testing isn't an option but mg scales are reqired.

@Iceman1216
Like that, huh? I loved it when I found it but would love to see it revived/updated and it not only include opiates/opioids but other common *street-drugs/other: Like clonazepam, alprazolam, tylenol 4m methdone in its various forms maybe bupe-strips and the like etc. It has the potential to save a life, money or more with those with scales.
Just my opinion.
best all

Last edited:
If you have a look at a legit pill like over here, you can tell them apart. Either the M doesn't have the correct proportions and the rounded negative space inside the bottom of the M isn't correct, or there is too much or too little room between the M and the box, or the 30 imprint is completely off. I have yet to see a pill that gets all of these right. If you can show me a pressed pill that looks identical and is indistinguishable, then I'll retract my statement, I have yet to see a single pill that passes. Like these blatant fakes here for example, are completely obvious.

There are lots of horrible fake but sometimes you come across a really well done fake. This is the stuff I use (it's some fent analogue). It's the T189 oxy 30s.

The one on the left is real / one on the right is fake. They've gotten incredibly good at this. There are some slight visual cues like font and font weight but these pics are super close up and a novice would not be able to tell. They even have an angled outside border and the split is even angledPoint being, be safe and if it's not coming from a script bottle, there's a great chance that it's fake and contains fent / fent analogue.

There are lots of horrible fake but sometimes you come across a really well done fake. This is the stuff I use (it's some fent analogue). It's the T189 oxy 30s.

The one on the left is real / one on the right is fake. They've gotten incredibly good at this. There are some slight visual cues like font and font weight but these pics are super close up and a novice would not be able to tell. They even have an angled outside border and the split is even angledPoint being, be safe and if it's not coming from a script bottle, there's a great chance that it's fake and contains fent / fent analogue.
Can you describe what the Fent analogue feel like when you take it compared to regular oxy. Just key differences you may notice besides obvious potential strength differences. I would assume those with any type of fent would be noticeably stronger than your typical 30mg oxy. Anything else you notice in particular? Also, how do you know its a fent analogue for sure?

Can you describe what the Fent analogue feel like when you take it compared to regular oxy. Just key differences you may notice besides obvious potential strength differences. I would assume those with any type of fent would be noticeably stronger than your typical 30mg oxy. Anything else you notice in particular? Also, how do you know its a fent analogue for sure?
It’s hard to describe now because I’ve been doing fent for a while now. Let’s just say when I was heavy in my fent habit, 5 30mg oxies wouldn’t help with WD. These pills are much weaker than the fent powder I was messing with earlier, but they’re much more consistent. I get drug tested every month and sent samples of urine to lab. That’s not the same as sending the pill to a lab but I don’t know how to do that here in the US. These just feel a bit different from the powder I would get so hard to tell if these are real fent or the powder was fent analogue. It’s unclear but I’m close to the dealer and the quality of these hasn’t change in a year+. It feels less euphoric and more drowsy and nodding off if you take 1 too many. Oxy in heavy doses give you great euphoria and energy. Fent feels more downer like, less euphoria. You still get that beautiful warmth that covers you like a blanket in the winter. I have a monster tolerance so I wouldn’t recommend touching this stuff unless you do 15-20 oxy 30s a day and even then I wouldn't recommend trying it. Your tolerance will shoot up in a week. Then you're hooked on one of the strongest opioids around and really can't go back to oxies or even real H.

Hope this helps.

Last edited: