• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxycodone & acetaminopen m523 percocet questions?

teqkilla

Greenlighter
I got these pills and I know I cant snort them because of the acetaminophen but....
I know theres a way to do a cold water extraction by letting it almost freeze then filtering it...
but then all the instructions say to drink it because when filtering it the oxycodone will pass through with the water unlike the acetaminophen..
i guess the only way to get oxy out of it is letting it evaporate? no quick way right? thanks

also anyone take these regularly? I usually take roxys.. how does it compare? theyre 10mg i usually take like 30-60 of roxy

The CWE is the only way to do it, the oxycodone is completely mixed in with the APAP so converting it to liquid for the CWE is the only way to do it.

A lot of people take them regularly. There's nothing wrong with taking a prescribed opiate/APAP combination product as long as you stay below safe limits for chronic APAP intake.

Absolutely not. Do not smoke Percocet, it doesn't work, is a waste of drugs and is potentially harmful.

I found a oill that is small white oblong with m523 on one side but no 10/325 on the other side. Is this a percocet still even without ta 10/325 imprint on it?

I found a oill that is small white oblong with m523 on one side but no 10/325 on the other side. Is this a percocet still even without ta 10/325 imprint on it?

IDing pills is prohibited on BL.

Please review the Other Drugs guidelines and such before posting again.